Knetz upset at High Up Ent and coordi for putting Sieun of StayC in huge heels which caused her to almost break her leg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This looks so painful, poor girl

It looks like she had an ankle inversion :(

VRnNiGs.png

uvV8QxC.png

moQ8lAu.png

everyone in the comments on this post is so angry and upset

HOT - 오늘자 하이힐 신고 넘어질 뻔한 스테이씨 시은
    https://twitter.com/sumin_0313_/status/1496350263992791040?t=5tzJDrQwy5YRNyY7wLPRgg&s=19 https://img.theqoo.net/syBqY https://img.theqoo.net/NyHSj…
    theqoo.net

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• THEY ARENT EVEN THE RIGHT SIZE?????

poor girl

I would have honestly throw those shoes into the coordis face

Idols are too patient

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• if stylist had anything to say about it then she should apologize

on the other hand it seemed like girls were in daily outfits, like attending radio recordings or something, if yes then I think for those days they decide on their own what to wear

External Content www.youtube.com

• if stylist had anything to say about it then she should apologize

on the other hand it seemed like girls were in daily outfits, like attending radio recordings or something, if yes then I think for those days they decide on their own what to wear

Someone in the comments said they were sponsored outfits but idk how true that is. Regardless, I doubt she herself would put herself in shoes like three sizes to big? I've only seen coordis do that to idols. But whoever did it, poor her. Even if she put them on herself, that looked sooo painful.

Those are huge on her!

mKl7Ghm.png

• The main problem is that they're three sizes too big. It's hard to walk in heels if you are trying to manage keeping them on your feet because they're too big..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The main problem is that they're three sizes too big. It's hard to walk in heels if you are trying to manage keeping them on your feet because they're too big..

I didn't know how to say that in English so I just said 'huge heels' in the title, as in, they're huge on her and the heel is also huge. They're too big for her, they're literally three sizes too big.

mKl7Ghm.png

• those heels are torturing devices on their own, let alone them being two or three sizes too big :facepalm:

I know right! I can't even wear them IRL because I have sensitive feet, I feel so bad for her.

mKl7Ghm.png

• i don't think i could stand in them, just stand let alone walk :pepenomad:

one commenter said that the shoes are so big she looks like she's about to fly away in them at any moment

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!