Never thought Treasures will get people that pressed…

• First they were acting as if they don’t exist and are irrelevant, but now that they are pulling numbers they want to act like something fishy is going on.

First claiming that YG payed YT reactors to boost views… which not true

Now they accuse YG of media-play because of their reported album sales… even though waiting a few days would have cleared up the situation.

Now they claim YG is doing media-play with their US sales because it was reported that 20% came from the US.

They are now using the BB200 chart that was released today to prove YG’s fake claim and go after the boys…. Like bruh, it’s 2022 and people still don’t get that only albums that were sold through US retailers will end on BB ? This is embarrassing that some people really try to make this a case. Kpop acts at least sold 20-30% more in the US than what BB officially reported, because fans buy them from Kpop stores or websites not located in the US simply because most Kpop albums are not sold in US retail stores… and it’s often cheaper and better to bulk buy.

Mid-tier Groups can have 70k attendance for a US tour, Top Tier easily 100k+ and much more… some people really think there are just like 200k Kpop fans in the US or what ? So fans can spent $200 for a concert ticket but not $25 for an album? Or bulk buy it ? Is this what some think if an album is not listed on BB200 ?… that nobody bought them? LooooL

YG has their own distribution, so they have direct insight on how much was sold and where it was shipped too. There is no media-play here just because a Group you payed no attention to and therefore didn’t see how loyal and dedicated their fans are, pulled numbers that makes you feel like your rookie faves No1 position might be threatened or something. Or whatever your motivation is to bring down a group that is finally seeing some success.

• Agree with you.

I just appreciate them a little because of their obviously improvement in this comeback and suddenly I was branded as "wishful teume" even though I'm just their causal listener. Might as well I become a teume at this point. Lmao.

They have so much potential and their fanbase getting bigger day by day. With the amount of YG promoting them, the day that they see the light is not far away.

• Couldn't have said it better.

There's so much hate in this forum

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well said Sandy!

It's unbelievable how suddenly everything Treasure is accomplishing is all YGE mediaplay like ??? What are some so afraid of?? But i know!! Treasure future is looking bright, they have the talents, charisma, they are hardworking and I'm sure they will just get bigger!

It's sad how some really don't want others to grow just bc of pure hate.. makes me question their character...

• "it’s 2022 and people still don’t get that only albums that were sold through US retailers will end on BB "

This is not true. U all need to stop saying this

Many groups chart in bb without us label or their albums in us retail shops. BP charted like that in 2018, u got BP all over your profile and don't know this :pepewhat:

ateez just did it last year too

U don't need to have your album on those shelves to charts bc many stores that sell Kpop albums figure out for bb now

• lol

FC136544-65A5-4D5B-A73B-4AEA4ADABDCA.jpg

To chart on BB200 you need to have enough digital and physical albums sold from US retailers or online platform…. BP charted on BB200 because of 14,000 equivalent album units, means digital sales, not physical albums!! The same goes for others who charted without having an US distributer or album sold at retail store.

Ateez had over 70k attendees for their US tour, and you think only 11k (the number they had to enter BB200, also equivalent units) of their fans bought their album?

Most Kpop fans order their albums through Ktown4U which is located in Korea. Or through Amazon, but it won’t count for BB200 if it was not shipped from a US based provider.

No official US distributer, retailer, or online platform, no charting on BB200! But that doesn’t mean nobody bought the album.

• What about exo, txt and enhypen? They don't even have concert and enter that chart

There are multiple examples of groups that chart without us retailer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!