My Thoughts on Ajanae

• Hello! Let me start off this thread by saying that if you are at all familiar with Ajanaevis (her new channel name, but I think she’s still more widely known to others as Ajanae), and/or me, you can probably guess my exact thoughts on her without much difficulty. If you have never heard of her until now, I envy you. She is a K-Pop YouTuber that I take issue with. On the surface, she appears like the average K-Pop YouTuber and if that was all her channel was, I would take no issue with it. Instead, I’ll be making a list of what I think she has done wrong. Just a warning: this will be a very, very long thread. You might want to find some popcorn and someplace comfortable to curl up before you get much further.

• That's it, I think I covered everything I could think of. Let me know if I missed anything, I'm sure I missed a ton. This thread took me about four hours to make and I'm a bit tired of working on it right now, so I'll just post it as is. Sorry if that comes across as lazy. It's for my own sanity. Have a great day/night!

• YouChanDoThis you might want to remove the text color since it's difficult to read on darker display modes, but thank you for this detailed post!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Implies that being white is somehow a bad thing. No race is any better or worse than others and you are not a better or worse person solely because of your race. I can’t believe some people still need to hear that.

I think the real issue with this is, considering the thumbnail, that she's equating asians to white people which is messed up on many levels because it implies asians somehow have white privilege and ignores their issues

• You forgot those horrible people in her comments section. Great post!

Edit: It's ok if you don't like Everglow's title tracks, a lot of people don't, but as a forever, you cannot call them neverglow.

Thank you so much! Yeah, her subscribers are just as, well, impolite is a nice way to put it. I'm sure there are a few exceptions since there are good and bad people in every group, but still. Toxicity attracts toxicity I guess. I actually love all of Everglow's title tracks and would like to stan them one day, I just never get around to it. If you ever want to introduce me to any Everglow content, I'd love to see it. I'd never call them that, that's what Ajanae does and I want to be the opposite of her. Besides, that wouldn't be a nice thing to do and being nice is almost always, if not always, a good idea. Have a great day/night!

• I think the real issue with this is, considering the thumbnail, that she's equating asians to white people which is messed up on many levels because it implies asians somehow have white privilege and ignores their issues

I never thought of it from that perspective. Yeah, that's just as wrong, if not more so. Thank you for letting me know about that. Have a great day/night!

• To me she sounds like an edgy idiot :melon_think: Idk, wishing harm on people isn't exactly funny. Its not the same as making fun of a group name, you need to know where to draw the line. Your audience is full of teens who likely also hate themselves and thus take it out on idols

I agree with all of this. Calling a group a mean name is bad, sure, but wishing harm on other people is so much worse. Most of her audience is underaged and I sincerely hope none of them take after her. I just hope they're willing to understand why what she is doing is so wrong. Have a great day/night!

• She sounds absolutely awful. Imagine having so much hate in your life you literally spend your time making racist remarks on videos. She's disgusting.

Agreed with all of this. She was and is. I discovered her through her drama with justyeji and checked her out to see if she was actually as bad as the drama made her out to be, only to find out she was so much worse than I originally thought. She really is.

• btw thanks for proving once again she's a bigoted edgelord

can't wait till the day she's deplatformed

I tried to report her once, but nothing came out of it. At the rate she's growing and the way her audience is like, I don't know if that day will come, as much as I really want it to. I hope it does despite the odds, at least until she matures MUCH more. Have a great day/night!

• Agreed with all of this. She was and is. I discovered her through her drama with justyeji and checked her out to see if she was actually as bad as the drama made her out to be, only to find out she was so much worse than I originally thought. She really is.

I was already shaking with disgust from your intro post with her using the term "H-B". That's beyond disgusting. It's not funny and she's not edgy like she think she is.

~ ω

• Ahaha, yeah I mean she already has a fan on here and its clear they have taken after her. She's like Leafy in a way if yk what I'm saying. Sad kids gravitate towards mean spirited people in order to feel like they are woke and in control, or like they are better than they actually are. A coping mechanism? Idk, but I've seen that a lot

Oh no! I might need to call in Minazuki and blingyblinger if they come over here (they both knew I'd be making this thread beforehand and promised to help defend me if I got any hate for it). I'e heard of Leafy, but don't know who he is or what he did. That makes sense and would explain why her subscribers gravitate towards her. I don't know if that's what it is or not, but the much better way to cope is to surround yourself with healthy minded and positive people. I've seen it a bit too and it's almost sad in a way, that they think it's okay to be like that, ever. Have a great day/night!

• I was already shaking with disgust from your intro post with her using the term "H-B". That's beyond disgusting. It's not funny and she's not edgy like she think she is.

It really is, she needs a rude wake-up call to reality a long time ago. Fine, you don't like Stray Kids, whatever. The minute you're racist to them, or anyone else, I have officially had it with you and the kindness gloves come right off. Calling anyone, and I mean anyone, that term is wrong on so many levels. She even knows it's wrong because for once, a couple of her subscribers told her it was wrong to say that, yet it's still in the video with no apology of any kind, good or not. Thankfully, she hasn't said it since that I know of, but it still doesn't erase the damage she did. Ignoring it is not the way to handle an issue like that.

• I tried to report her once, but nothing came out of it. At the rate she's growing and the way her audience is like, I don't know if that day will come, as much as I really want it to. I hope it does despite the odds, at least until she matures MUCH more. Have a great day/night!

unfortunately I think it can be difficult to get a channel down by reporting for hateful content, Youtube and a lot of other social media are like that

well, there's already a lot of people like her so I don't think anyone will sense a change ?( I do hope she similar people grow up though

• unfortunately I think it can be difficult to get a channel down by reporting for hateful content, Youtube and a lot of other social media are like that

well, there's already a lot of people like her so I don't think anyone will sense a change ?( I do hope she similar people grow up though

That is true. That is also true, unfortunately. So do I. I hope her subscribers grow up to be better people than her.

• Not liking kpop groups, hating kpop groups, and not liking their fandom is one thing, but to just go and say that shit??

Also, why tf would you make fun of a race and religion??? If you're gonna make fun of something, at least let it be something easy to change.

the only person who wil never glow is her ugly lil disrespectful ass. DO I NEED TO GO AND SMACK SUM SENSE INTO HER???

Ima make her sleep with one eye open b16d097376bbd950c3650a42a101eb8c6105efafr1-809-906v2_hq.jpg

Bootycheek

• Exactly! It's one thing to secretly hold those feelings and a completely different thing to hate on the idols. Know your boundaries and stay respectful. It's really not as hard and she makes it seem like it is. I don't know, her brain isn't screwed on right for some reason. Exactly! Making fun of someone at all is never good. I love that, I'm definitely using that to describe her dull personality in the future. Yes, yes do you. I know I said not to spread hate on them in the OP, but I've reached a point where I'll even join in with you. You go do that. I can tag along to help and provide moral support (for you, obviously never for her). Have a great day/night!

• Exactly! It's one thing to secretly hold those feelings and a completely different thing to hate on the idols. Know your boundaries and stay respectful. It's really not as hard and she makes it seem like it is. I don't know, her brain isn't screwed on right for some reason. Exactly! Making fun of someone at all is never good. I love that, I'm definitely using that to describe her dull personality in the future. Yes, yes do you. I know I said not to spread hate on them in the OP, but I've reached a point where I'll even join in with you. You go do that. I can tag along to help and provide moral support (for you, obviously never for her). Have a great day/night!

It's not that hard! Like if I was going to be how i actually feel about her rn, i'd be banned!!! NOT THAT HARD BITCH

Tbh she should be friends with brooklyn (MY CROWNNN girl) then they would get attention. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OML YES

Bootycheek

• The fact that she wishes bad things upon idols who had a racist past(some who have apologized for their actions) while being racist herself is hilarious.

And her subscribers, one of the most toxic subscribers in the world for sure.

Also, her hatred towards idols isn't just towards the ones with a problematic past.

She called TXT tw*nks, and they are one of the most unproblematic groups.

• Oh I have come across her videos a couple of times,and admittedly they were pretty icky.

It's so sad,youtube used to be the one k-pop community that was somewhat clean,it seems that twitter's toxicity finally trickled over there too.

• It really is, don't you think? Someone should tell her to look in the mirror. Believe me, I've seen them first-hand, and I have to agree with you. That's honestly not surprising. She hates any guy who breathes it seems like, as backwards as that is. I knew about that, and it made me mad too, I just didn't include it initially because I forgot where she said it and I didn't want to include it without proof in case one of her subscribers on here decided to get mad at me for my post and asked for my proof. I can edit my post and include it if you want me to. Have a great day/night!

• Oh I have come across her videos a couple of times,and admittedly they were pretty icky.

It's so sad,youtube used to be the one k-pop community that was somewhat clean,it seems that twitter's toxicity finally trickled over there too.

I know, I remember back when K-Pop YouTube seemed a lot less toxic than it is now. The guilds on here are one of our last defenses at this point. It makes me sad taht Twitter's toxicity trickled onto YouTube but given how many people on that platform are toxic, it was sadly bound to happen at some point. Her videos are definitely icky. More of her videos are problematic than not. Let that sink in. Have a great day/night!

• It really is, don't you think? Someone should tell her to look in the mirror. Believe me, I've seen them first-hand, and I have to agree with you. That's honestly not surprising. She hates any guy who breathes it seems like, as backwards as that is. I knew about that, and it made me mad too, I just didn't include it initially because I forgot where she said it and I didn't want to include it without proof in case one of her subscribers on here decided to get mad at me for my post and asked for my proof. I can edit my post and include it if you want me to. Have a great day/night!I

I think it would be good if you add the whole txt thing. So people can understand that she also hates on unproblematic idols for no reason. I also think it would be a good idea to include those song "reviews" videos she has. She also hates on a lot of idols for no reason on them too.

• I think it would be good if you add the whole txt thing. So people can understand that she also hates on unproblematic idols for no reason. I also think it would be a good idea to include those song "reviews" videos she has. She also hates on a lot of idols for no reason on them too.

True, I forgot about those stupid review videos of hers. I'll definitely add both of those when I can. Thank you so much for the feedback. Have a great day/night!

• Why are most kpop youtubers so bad :peperain: the only ones I follow are a few photocard collectors because almost everyone else is so toxic. If it's not clickbaity titles with false information it's people who think hating things is a personality trait

I follow Shawonzenl, she is an album unboxer and seems to be really nice.

• This thread contains 36 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!