I wanna stan Stayc. Where do i beggin?

• I'm obssesed with RUN2U. The same happened to me with Fancy and i endend stanning Twice. So, anybody knows YouTube channels about Stayc, Twitter accounts or other staff with info about Stayc? :pepefrog:

Please, no Twitter accounts based in sales, im not interested in that, also i find those very annoying.

• official acc

STAYC(스테이씨) (@STAYC_official) | Twitter

staycfancafe(basically an update acc, they update on social media posts & translate posts)

ً (@staycfancafe) | Twitter

ً (@swithcafe) | Twitter

members

You can also watch their show STAY:SEE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they have some vlogs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

alot of good covers

• I'm obssesed with RUN2U. The same happened to me with Fancy and i endend stanning Twice. So, anybody knows YouTube channels about Stayc, Twitter accounts or other staff with info about Stayc? :pepefrog:

Please, no Twitter accounts based in sales, im not interested in that, also i find those very annoying.

start with those three clips

from their own youtube channel this videos were really liked by fans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!