Favorite K-Pop Mashup

• Hello, title is self-explanatory because why not. What is your favorite K-Pop mashup on YouTube? Don't lie and tell me you never listened to any, I won't believe you for a second, especially not if you're a multistan. I love a lot of them, but here are a two of my all-time favorites:

BLACKPINK & BTS - DDU-DU DDU-DU X FAKE LOVE (MASHUP) - YouTube

BTS X BLACKPINK - STAY X AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST X LOVESICK GIRLS [MASHUP] - YouTube

Now that I said which ones I like, which ones do you like? Have a great day/night!

• for kpop x kpop mashup, this one (to the point i can't remember the original exid song)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

for kpop x whatever, currently this one below (the artists they did the mashup with are the current big thing in my country). this was genius and how tf the person even thought about connecting these polar opposite genres lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've always thought this one was top tier

• I love those you mentioned too!

This Pretty Savage x Baepsae one is good too

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• I'm not much into mashups but from the few one I've seen these are my favorites.

External Content youtu.be

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

• Both of those are really good!

• I've always thought this one was top tier

You've thought correctly. Nothing but the best for your ears I see.

• I love those you mentioned too!

This Pretty Savage x Baepsae one is good too

I've seen that one before and I love it! It's so good! I like how the song messages work well together, but also their voices and the instrumentals too.

• I'm not much into mashups but from the few one I've seen these are my favorites.

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

I understand that, not everyone can like everything. I've seen all of those (if I remember right) and loved them all. My favorite is the third one because I like the rap battles a lot. Just something about them is so good, I don't know how to explain it.

• External Content youtu.be

• I actually make mashups! I have a YouTube channel where I make mashups (for anyone curious, it's called beautyzzz - I don't wanna bother to link it hehe), although it doesn't have much content. All of my favorite mashups are just sitting there in my mashup folder, only available to me, though.

As for other people, I've really been into this one. I doubt many of you will know the Deux song in the equation (I didn't either), but it's still fun and nice either way.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• I actually make mashups! I have a YouTube channel where I make mashups (for anyone curious, it's called beautyzzz - I don't wanna bother to link it hehe), although it doesn't have much content. All of my favorite mashups are just sitting there in my mashup folder, only available to me, though.

As for other people, I've really been into this one. I doubt many of you will know the Deux song in the equation (I didn't either), but it's still fun and nice either way.

That's so cool! I tried to make one once before but had no idea what I was doing (still don't), so I didn't. I wanted to make a mashup of a three different K-Pop songs with "Dumb" in the title: Red Velvet's "Dumb Dumb", BVNDIT's "Dumb" and Stary Kids' "Going Dumb". Thought it would be cool because, well, song titles, but the songs are all so different from each other it ended up not working. I'll have to check your channel out some day, that's impressive!

The mashup is actually really good! I didn't know the song either, but it sounds cool. Have a great day/night!

• I saw some BLACKPINK, but a lot of Stray Kids and Ateez, so all I can say is that I'm so proud of you!

• I saw some BLACKPINK, but a lot of Stray Kids and Ateez, so all I can say is that I'm so proud of you!

It's amazing how well stray kids and ateez music fits each other lol. I listened to all of those and i really enjoy them imo it's almost like a whole new song, some of these people who make these are super talented!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!