Treasure got some people feel pressed lmaoo

• Since they chart decently on Bugs and Genie (#2 on bugs and #17 on Genie as of now)

some people leave comments like this (i found this under charts)

"Remove Bugs!!!

BG stan who can't effort another chart beside Bugs will lose digital point on MuShow 😆

Flop on other chart, But get #1 on Bugs... Such a cheaper chart, Lol"

"Charting on bugs is not a big thing"

"Bugs should be removed"

"Bugs.. really?"

Lmaoo why let my boys taste their success?

If it was another group i'm sure it wouldn' be like that

• this have absolutely nothing to do with people being pressed, people have been asking for Bugs to be remove for years because it easily manipulated by fandom that's why you often see groups who can't chart in other music chart getting #1 on bugs

If it was another group i'm sure it wouldn' be like that

the same comment was made when next level reached #1 on bugs and blocked an allkill for bts

pentagon reached #1 on bugs with tons of their songs when they were celebrating their last comeback

even yesterday people were asking to remove bugs because an enhypen ost was blocking taeyeon RAK on bugs

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Just to be clear on EN’s Hey Tayo being number 1 for one for less than an hr , the Fanbases are not doing anything to make it happen. Engenes are too busy to keep PL’s position in Spotify Global 200. It was effortlessly charting — it’s the song itself , perhaps kids stream at the same time that day , I dunno .😆. It even becomes a joke within the fandom and we are also surprised.

On Treasure, as Engene fan — most do not really care and minding their own faves. There will always be some toxic fans in any fandom who will drag other groups that are not their faves.

Personally, I kinda like most well known 4th Gen boy groups ( EN, SKZ, TXT , TREASURE, ATEEZ ) though I stan/love only Enhypen. So I watched their MV, add 2 of their latest songs on my own playlist. I want to see all 4th gen bg to have some level of success . They have my sympathy simply bec some 3rd gen fans and gg fans love to drag them down.

I honestly think 4th gen bg fans should end this pettywars. Everyone can have a healthy discussion without dragging any groups down. When someone does that, obviously some will always retaliate.

On charting, let others celebrate it regardless if it’s bugs or other platforms. We dont need to belittle anyone’s success .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!