JIKJIN WORLD DOMINATION (ANTIS WILL CRY)

• Even tho YouTube being pretty shady by deleting views, it's still the most viewed Treasure MV ever in 24 hours, I'm so proud of Teumes!

JIKJIN IS A HUGE BOP, SOTY MATERIAL!

I know that antis can't even face the reality of it, they too desperate trying to shade Treasure about "mediaplay" or something. If you're bored, try to find a job for example, instead of making useless fake concerns threads.

TEUMES LET'S BRING BACK THE JIKJIN HYPE HERE
    STREAM THE MV

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm loving this era. The best title track and the bestest bsides. What more can a teume ask for ? ❤️

Best comeback ever, (despite some fake concern showed by some eggs)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jikjin is the best comeback by treasUre and antis can cry about it.

No song is a skipper. Such bops.

Love the quality :pepe-heart-eyes:

• We breaking our previous records with 1 year haitus.very proud of this fandom :pepe-cowboy: :pepe-heart-eyes:

Antis wish :pepe-flirt:

• This I love this fandom, we only care about our faves. :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

The best part. We are so in love with our faves, we have no time for others.

Unlike some others, ofc

• On a serious note, till now, this comeback was the best that I could ask for. A superb no skip album, with supreme title track and a bside.

Great MV, relatively fair line distribution and most of all the fandom uniting for Treasure.

I am proud of the boys but i am prouder when it comes to teumes. The collective effort has not been in vain ❤️

• Jikjin has been on loop for me the entire day at work and I'm still hyped. Esp the ending portion, Treasure really brought massive energy to it.

• On a serious note, till now, this comeback was the best that I could ask for. A superb no skip album, with supreme title track and a bside.

Great MV, relatively fair line distribution and most of all the fandom uniting for Treasure.

I am proud of the boys but i am prouder when it comes to teumes. The collective effort has not been in vain ❤️

For real, so happy 💙

• I CANT WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL LIVE PERFORMANCES!!!

THE VOCALS, THE RAP, THE CHOREO, THE STAGE PRESENCE!

I MISSED YOU, TREASURE!!!!! 😭💕

Can't believe we have to wait until Sunday for inkigayo :pepe-sad:

• DOOOOON'T STOP

• Is it confirmed their comeback stage will be on inkigayo?

Well they wont be going on Mcountdown so inki is the only other probability

• Is it confirmed their comeback stage will be on inkigayo?

Don't remember where but they said on Thursday they won't perform. Saturday there's no music show. So it should be Sunday

• Whatever you want ! Whatever you need !!!!

Whatever you want ! Whenever you need !!!!

I love U

• My heart is with U wherever you goooooooo

• But they could also only start to promote next week

Bish lmaooo :pepe-sad::pepe-cowboy:

• FLtNtiNaQAEqhru?format=png&name=small

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• boom chiki bom !!!!

Sol la mi fa sol, oh fall in love with meeee

Sol la mi fa soooooll, fall in love with meeee

:groovins::flying:

• The way jik jin ended boy :pepe-hehe:

And not only boy :pepe-tongue::pepe-grooving:

• FLtNtiNaQAEqhru?format=png&name=small

We can really see how much bigger the fandom became. So proud of teumes :pepelove1:

• Yes, especially the "oh oh oh" part in the chorus. When I was watching the reaction videos, everyone with headphones just couldn't believe what they heard when they got to that part!

That's the part that makes me Luke the song so much. It's so addictive. And the dance to that is chef kiss :lover1:

• I'm so excited about the whole dance routine. I hope we get to see it soon.

Lots of innovative moves this time 💕

• FACTS

IVE BEEN STREAMING THIS FOR THE LAST 2 DYAS

#STREAMJIKJIN

• I am still not over the ending part of Jikjin.

And the song as a whole is just perfection. This is my fave title track for sure.

• I am still not over the ending part of Jikjin.

And the song as a whole is just perfection. This is my fave title track for sure.

Hard for it not to be. Jikjin is such a bop

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!