I never cried so much after watching Wonder Woman 1984

• Not going to spoil the movie, but the two scenes Diane had with Trevor and Maxwell Lord. My god it hit me emotionally :waterr:

If you guys seen the movie, the soundtrack songs will give you a hint

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• I thought 1984 was so bad. The plot and script were all over the place.

The first WW movie was so good too. I wonder what happened.

I have not seen it because I heard it was bad

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• If you like it, you like it and it's okay that the movie elicited such feelings from you.

*If you're being sarcastic, it flew over my head lol

Didn't like it as much as the first one though. There's some questionable stuff and some leaps in logic I can't just ignore. Some of the acting were over the top and not in a good way. I don't think it's the worst and I would still give the next Wonder Woman movie a chance but this was a step-down.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!