Is Bighit gonna keep pushing out BGs until he finds BTS 2.0?

• I don't think bighit wants to make a bts 2.0 . What I think is they want to secure themselves , they want to create groups which will help them survive after bts is gone.

But... I think they're rushing things. Enhypen debuted two months ago. This year, source x bighit new gg, i-land new gg, japan new bg will debut, next year bighit new boy group and bighit x universal new boy group. Each group is managed by different labels but still... Six groups in one/two years is a bit too much. I hope bh knows what they're doing because if they start screwing up my groups it's over for them :pepe-cowboy:

• It's more like wanting multiple high profiled successful groups than bts 2.0 because they know it's impossible. Also, isn't small unknown company have a better chance for a next big thing if any based on the kpop history lol.

:pepe-back-away:

• I don't think bighit wants to make a bts 2.0 . What I think is they want to secure themselves , they want to create groups which will help them survive after bts is gone.

But... I think they're rushing things. Enhypen debuted two months ago. This year, source x bighit new gg, i-land new gg, japan new bg will debut, next year bighit new boy group and bighit x universal new boy group. Each group is managed by different labels but still... Six groups in one/two years is a bit too much. I hope bh knows what they're doing because if they start screwing up my groups it's over for them :pepe-cowboy:

Tbh, while I'm not too hype about this UGM group, the auditions won't take place before 2022, so the group itself probably won't debut before 2023. It leaves some time for Enhypen to develop properly.

• It's more like wanting multiple high profiled successful groups than bts 2.0 because they know it's impossible. Also, isn't small unknown company have a better chance for a next big thing if any based on the kpop history lol.

:pepe-back-away:

Pretty much. BTS 2.0 can't come from a Big 3/4 company, LOL. That's the entire miracle of BTS :lover1:

• Pretty sure BH knows BTS is a one in a life time group.

They are trying something new for their company so it can either work or not.

Ya'll in their business more than armys gat damn.

• They said global group but never mentioned as next bts and bts 2.0. atleast in all the briefings I saw.

Technically they have in the past, Bang pd and lenzo. While they recognise that bts' success is not just their own, they still are working on a formula in order to replicate it, and we are the guinea pigs.

"The 2nd and 3rd Bts needs to come out" he said

https://m.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20171205163100005?input=1195m

It may not have been meant so literally but they are obviously looking for the same sort of success

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!