Seohyun takes the lead in Netflix's new 'adult-themed' movie

• Seohyun takes the lead in Netflix's new 'adult-themed' movie

AVvXsEhNbG2Mfyhl1FDTi1nrnT18bFJEr4EaS-i-IOYQ834FH852_9OvnQjomvaSaA5Zabuw5oOQ_gZaIElgDcUl_ED1OHyfStG2C3AqKM9pIAH8kAQ7_Rf6RmNa4ps15A0PZEyisuvJxllow-jlX2rSfT9-1hEEOQznV9ay2TtBm041EnA7g-e0cIATIbcz=s16000

Article: Is this Netflix's specialty? Seohyun leads 'adult genre' in new ,ovie, will it work in Korea?

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+763, -32] The plot's a joke. I would've preferred if the movie was actually adult-themed but the whole thing's just corny..

2. [+887, -267] I just find her acting so awkward and difficult to watch... She's always landing these lead roles with her SNSD title, and I don't even find her all that pretty...

3. [+493, -56] I always find everything about her so awkward, from her acting to her singing to her dancing

4. [+246, -25] Maybe it's just me being weird but I found the movie so boring. I'm sure a lot of people will watch because it's a Netflix original but the adult themes in the movie are neither this or that, just so innocently portrayed, that it's just plain boring and unrelatable..

5. [+164, -17] Watch the Netflix series 'Bonding'. This is child's play compared to that. It's something that can never be produced with our country's conservative mindset.

6. [+72, -5] Seohyun's always so awkward, I'm sorry.. just my personal opinion ㅠ

7. [+81, -18] Super damn boring

8. [+48, -6] Seohyun's speech is frustrating to me... No pronunciation or delivery... Everything she's been in has flopped but she keeps landing lead roles.

9. [+46, -11] It's a movie with Seohyun as the lead, what more needs to be said?

10. [+26, -2] Seohyun looks like Kim Ji Suk

11. [+25, -1] The movie's so damn boring, and there's not even one adult scene in it so I don't know why it's rated for adults either. Seohyun just looked so tired the entire movie long.

12. [+38, -16] Am I the only one who enjoyed it? It did enough at informing the audience of that side of the world but expressed it in a way that didn't turn you off... I think I would've been grossed out if they went any further with it.

13. [+21, -0] Seohyun lead in a 19+ rated movie... I don't even need to watch it to know how that will go

14. [+18, -0] It's obvious Seohyun will never strip down in anything like this so why is this rated 19+?

15. [+18, -5] I thought it was fresh. Something different from the usual stories we get.

16. [+14, -2] I'll usually watch idols if their acting's good enough but Seohyun's acting makes it so hard to focus, I don't get why she keeps getting leads tsk tsk

17. [+13, -1] Seohyun's image has always been the upright type... why did she get cast in this? A 19+ rated movie of all? It's an SM-themed movie, Seohyun is a miscasting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

:akorns: 18. [+13, -1] I'd give it a negative rating if I could

• So much negativity. It's a romcom, it was funny and light. Why so bitter?

Because it's rated 19+ there?

Or something...

And also it's not first time where people criticize her acting

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 14. [+18, -0] It's obvious Seohyun will never strip down in anything like this so why is this rated 19+?

This person was clearly waiting for it. :rolleyes:

17. [+13, -1] Seohyun's image has always been the upright type... why did she get cast in this? A 19+ rated movie of all? It's an SM-themed movie, Seohyun is a miscasting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

This mindset makes no sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!