Eman Ranks Every WOO!AH! Song!

• Eman Ranks Every WOO!AH! Song!

Wooah-1-850x463.jpg

Hello all!

Today I'm gonna rank WOO!AH!'s discography. It's small but it's mighty!

WOO!AH! has become a special group to me over the last year.

I wasn't a Stan right from the beginning. But once I caught on I was hooked.

I think they are one of kpop's best groups going right now. Charming and refreshing with their own style and ethos.

They've become a group that has reignited my love of kpop again. And the magic this world has to offer!

Here is my ranking of their songs! Join in if you want. Cheer if you're already fan. Welcome if you're new to them.

I think they're something special.

Purple

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pandora

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bad Girl

woo!ah!

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• emanresu

Changed the title of the thread from “Eman Ranks Every WOO!AH Song!” to “Eman Ranks Every WOO!AH! Song!”.
  • That's an interesting ranking. Definitely different from mine for sure. My top 2 would be Bad Girl and I Don't Miss U because if not for these two songs, I wouldn't be a stan.

woo!ah! is a special group to me too. They embody the teen crush concept better than anyone imo: youthfulness, cheekiness, playfulness, carelessness, spunkiness. And the girls are so lovely and adorable. I didn't think I would find another ultimate bias besides Soyeon, yet I did. I think Nana is a natural born idol and her star power is enormous. I don't know whether she and the group will have the breakthrough that I think they deserve but as far as I'm concerned they're already royalty.

• That's an interesting ranking. Definitely different from mine for sure. My top 2 would be Bad Girl and I Don't Miss U because if not for these two songs, I wouldn't be a stan.

woo!ah! is a special group to me too. They embody the teen crush concept better than anyone imo: youthfulness, cheekiness, playfulness, carelessness, spunkiness. And the girls are so lovely and adorable. I didn't think I would find another ultimate bias besides Soyeon, yet I did. I think Nana is a natural born idol and her star power is enormous. I don't know whether she and the group will have the breakthrough that I think they deserve but as far as I'm concerned they're already royalty.

Well I love all their songs. Well except Purple. Haha. That one's not my style. But even my lower ranked ones are favorites!

I'm glad you're in to them. It's nice to have someone else so into them on the forum. We WOO!AH! stans are few and far between. But there are a few of us.

And I agree about them being special. They are definitely the highlight in kpop right now in my eyes. And deserve more attention.

Glad you've found a new ultimate in Nana. She's definitely a born idol. She's the type that I could see being huge if given the right attention.

Sora and Minseo are my favorites in the group so far. But they are all so charming.

• Well I love all their songs. Well except Purple.

lol I actually thought purple sounded so dumb when I first heard it...and then it grew on me.

I think Sora's vocal in this made me like it alot.

But it is also because of this Wooyeon fancam lol

• Well I love all their songs. Well except Purple. Haha. That one's not my style. But even my lower ranked ones are favorites!

lol I actually thought purple sounded so dumb when I first heard it...and then it grew on me.

Not only Purple is a great song, it also had the most formidable guest member of all time: the batshit crazy blue mascot. Truly a legendary performance for the ages.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Not only Purple is a great song, it also had the most formidable guest member of all time: the batshit crazy blue mascot. Truly a legendary performance for the ages.

WTF! LOL That thing is hilarious, I never saw this video lol

• WTF! LOL That thing is hilarious, I never saw this video lol

lol I watched that shit live, I had a hard time believing what I was seeing. But it was pretty hilarious in retrospect. I made a thread about it back then.

Here are the official vids for the performance:

• Not only Purple is a great song, it also had the most formidable guest member of all time: the batshit crazy blue mascot. Truly a legendary performance for the ages.

WTF with that eggplant Barney??? Kkk

• lol I actually thought purple sounded so dumb when I first heard it...and then it grew on me.

I think Sora's vocal in this made me like it alot.

But it is also because of this Wooyeon fancam lol

Ohh Wooyeon is so pretty.

But neither her nor Sora's pretty voice could sell me on it.

Maybe someday I will change like you did!

Not gonna lie that guy was pretty funny lol.

In an odd sort is way.

• But the lyrics is also so cute. Purple has a double meaning, it sounds like the Korean word for making love or something. And red is like color for girl and blue for guys and when you mix it, you get purple :eyebrowsr:

you gotta love that about the song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!