12X #1 Lisa "Money"

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she is doing it with a solo that didn´t got full support from YG. The song is a hit because is catchy and because it is Lisa .

Also it keeps breaking records, but it is never on the main news section. If this song belonged to the top boy group they would be writing about how the mosquito that bited the director said "how humble and profesional is LISA"

if she was korean they would be making another article about how her outfits sold out in 5 seconds.

But no, no, no. I am starting to think that many big companies pay this site to make those stupid ads, i mean articles, sorry. not sorry :pepe-smug:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• IMG-20220204-112436.jpg

Former YG creative director SJ "SINXITY" (Seong Jin Shin) made a post on Instagram explaining his reasoning as to why Lisa was one of the best artists of this generation.

"It is clear that Blackpink's Lisa is one of the best artists of this generation that the entertainment industry can produce.

She is every producers dream. She has talent, skill, attraction, effort and personality. All her stats are nearly perfect. During her time as a trainee, he monthly evaluations were not contests but a performance in itself. No one rated her performance but rather enjoyed it.

The growth of a young girl far away from her family and alone in Seoul. It was amazing and beautiful"

He hopes that her company would use her in the right way in order to brighten the future of K-POP.

• i wonder why no one talks about her main song. Is it really so bad?

I wish more people could actually hear this song on the East Coast. Even I can't deny how catchy it is.

But it lacks lyrics bro, i wish she had longer verses.

• i wonder why no one talks about her main song. Is it really so bad?

I liked "Lalisa". That first singing verse after the intro still does not "sit right" within me compared to maybe 6 bars leading up to the singing pre-chorus and chorus.

But it lacks lyrics bro, i wish she had longer verses.

Besides the key that the pre-chorus was sung in not feeling 100% right, it's still just a fun and catchy "Hip-Pop" song that's not trying to be lyrical.

I know Lisa isn't as skilled as some US lady rappers with Top 40 crossover appeal, but I don't see why "Money" shouldn't be entertained at some of the same East Coast Mainstream/Top 40 stations that entertained Nicki Minaj and Doja Cat's more Pop leaning and charting hits.

Besides "Doja Fett's" various Pop songs, I think people who enjoy Chlöe's "Have Mercy" would also enjoy Lisa's "Money"; "Have Mercy" is more vocally R'N'B leaning and "Money" is more Pop leaning, yet the same catchy Hip-Hop sensibility exists in both songs.

During her time as a trainee, he monthly evaluations were not contests but a performance in itself. No one rated her performance but rather enjoyed it.

this <3

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!