SUGA vs B.I vs WOOZI

• why didn't you add me in the poll??

165666-chan-happy-gif

anyway, i think i'd go with sugar or B.I. i prefer their styles and i haven't checked out woozi's solo work as much tbfh.

• Suga is so diverse.. He got IU, Max, Epik High, Halsey, Juice World, Lee So Ra (to name a few) in his pocket.. He won Hot New Trend (Best Producer) for Suran’s Wine, won best Collab (Producer) with Lee Sora’S in 2019 and IU in 2020.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bias aside Ikon's return whole album was really good and was mostly composed/ written by Hanbin

External Content www.youtube.com

one of favorite songs from him

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!