[PC][theqoo] Dispatch did an interview with Freezia, brought an expert, proven a huge portion of her designer items to be real

• source: [theqoo] FREEZIA, THEY VERIFIED ALL THE ITEMS SHE OWNED TO SEE IF THEY WERE REAL

[theqoo] FREEZIA, THEY VERIFIED ALL THE ITEMS SHE OWNED TO SEE IF THEY WERE REAL
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

(T/N: Dispatch had an interview with Freezia including an expert's assessment of whether her branded items were real or not

AVvXsEgWRAnR7BCNKbVMqSfNVHL7jdaEOaOkEmAYmOzLk5ILFH5lBGenVZ6I9YdnTwt_Nkcv1GVOUAN0tvRauJ_XdVtxGrjE5BGS_7005Z73j5-zvsf_UJB_3glWd4kKBmTwEcxPy4AcA2GphBksisD1u_gHRA7amaqtLwDbe2Q5xXqsUTfruYCy41wFkL2Q=s16000

Dior pink tube top: Fake

AVvXsEi3pMB7hkGNegQsMf6FJswYk6oU4k4-oOZoR3iLxyzPpYakyAdLdfn_aROYGQN3UKW6zAxlJaMD8n5B1F79aIHnlDGSzDTbIDgT_fL0-GBPapngiAxjKrOcw7Vh-5hasuHrJx-WR9xa0i591pOcZ3ysrQr-to8hRxBQBQlMPg8v6MlOBJsbswZQVITV=s16000

Chanel Classic: Real

AVvXsEh01DY9wQI95pKOeEwCXk_pEFv14_0vV6oSZJV1__yYlt7ro1WMl1_WoLGxs51KUUaHo5Qkgf_wP_-mK075L0HQ3P73t4HPYiuK3ZjcXtMJsjbM4cwEHXMnw5AIMDqQPok4zQhUlRQqLaSq_WPgtM3DbwHOxHnBER9LxYyywfmbypRHPI7a-qdLx8ee=s16000

Chanel Gabrielle Hobo Bag: Real

AVvXsEhsLIi3QT1822gFXykHFJUe5W0tJ4HW9RcBQ2nLEp39HXcsCCKDOpHXg5Ccd9e9MtyhIfPPt70arBLN7OYg5sU80sCcZtXDQEIWT-81sdcPOAq5oA_tKhzd55Ga5W5n5IMIrWc9aRoz6_-AtFxiJ3nSQpMXuBThnOShHkCIEoMtod50O_Bx3I5PBhsn=s16000

Chanel pink knit: Fake

AVvXsEj2wFLWgoBAZ2XC-RZyvZAuIMq4zkWaoCllk7NVoNfSyYSnyD3mjySHe2pZt2rR4xO4o-SHuB1bzQ3-ie7bwa_h7NBygZolcVZKPX2H0rkiqG7B7yCjlISd985kHhI1LC_TmIHAxiZgBWdupgUUEkMX1uLK_y1wu15XRCfoKvvgaMuzVDs3hmXvleEJ=s16000

Dior Olique Saddle Handbag: Fake

AVvXsEiJ72dG5jp0yh1kMUTQ1qkWNSlxQs3aqhn1nLEBQN3TpKyDrB84rU0-sz4LGHmluDLA6bfoPiFzM8Aw8fd22X0VckFjUSK-3sMRnnJIzitGBgBLz7Sg90pt76-6dEss9g4CUUPiscipeG_h-Jra097oo-In-LDTXyXJNC7dgcvc_6Rj9SgFpsTK_g7X=s16000

Chanel straps/Fendi pants: Fake?

(Both items were prepared by the outfit team for a photoshoot so it's impossible to know if they were real or not)

AVvXsEgQMK_rYT_8jEK4IJIfOy6DM5g7xnUkaFo15v0aNzNda6AwG7V1VjhtmLsy-w68rE0fePZpy9ORmP8NtmNKBf2ZPAeyqbS1f3eUtPHFBOIJvxDgTbpNnFc6Wu_swHWPQHwSj5Ki1t4DSiPua4CzLm09s4gJgHI_TqFM1Eld_iVZIk5ZqQegyube1-AG=s16000

Van Cleef & Arpels earrings & necklace: Fake

AVvXsEgLW5S3S1foJVTNBKDgIj06UNARGg0RFl-l98oT5JM868DYwI0fWXkt8W3mzmcZqY6dWyoWoQBbm67S36Dg8V4NS3ngnnu-bzDNnvmrz8pHCOQeAY5yYNF-aaDx_-PYYsUrmDgoiBzcAqXdP4ViEOjspOIXC4uVg01EKLfAf-ioV9zmV0z6baJdI5do=s16000

Louis Vuitton sneakers: Real

AVvXsEj3pji6TYW6AJX515N2fHNmi6uXueR1FD_J1H2W3wcD0Khs-M3VouBf08rJqCsdHlJEvHEO0Z_EWM9y822qkR6evjn6BWZ-i-QxCYYNxwS6K_6H43TsdZ2cEvP8zL7_HD_qj9s86k688Tf5pyO1AFrqNGXwhT6iqyimlM5_Al4zT_SJGQq_5cQU29uS=s16000

Chanel beanie: Real

AVvXsEivijlDZGTsjd0KuDvszrP1vcd9YYc251Wdfc9se7VGh_gKMSgWdI4p_KVXaghSxs6C8m54A-6WKFk5Rap6gvyMXzq3Xlo7JSlRxActDKgw1_bdkpWpdXkvz8eAxseawLJGlRMy9yBcN_WSDGgTvMDNZfa8OBS-CgXwVhB1fKHbEytFMJOJlKA2Dnuc=s16000

Chanel mint crop top/pink cardigan: Fake

AVvXsEikKJJNoNsLyYeXg-FBLb3cOzSCGUhkSe-kZewzxHJBOib2C5szCk8Z_bakJipxoEtViR-jj_aM38xQ--T1YYEvjAqNhta2GJD_8eAPyhjTVgSJgdDDNqj5fzHvutL0u3vZPjEv1nyugeynkYsAvN3SKeTs2kKxomENyJ4NuUAwq_mwuZaiVdZsQmhk=s16000

Rolex Lady - Datejust: Real

AVvXsEgnEBUaWzxJVIs6OjCmR3dmLiMz2bnJ63HQdC5Z2Q9mTRMxO2-b4RM-mvWhP1ex3Qvys_OUUI5h-Alh6-yL69ZSW0lUUsJRGgAe0BRn2eAGRvCIoS1_htzbvrPaj8s5oU9luDjQpLnVlCvq-Itioevj9m7YlpzpH_UbIc61JLt1Y9mW2Id_SW7BnRnC=s16000

Gucci Net corset & skirt: Real

AVvXsEjiH1VJS2m_d065lLwa9yGjj6vCSROd-2RwozZIh3Z7Y4a084FkpCom1HK8lXa9HCLjj7lvtAh9BKbSK2aL0FmOsvyFKDf3DcSwsqbvpTix1HtsBPE2ShYw_AaE9a58yabiOQSrTWrkySHmnQ6RCFmSD8ieps1UdvtZ2aTyQ4LaEPHadmId_Hu4MG8x=s16000

Louis Vuitton ring & bracelet: Real

AVvXsEiP_YHMWeXO78tI6eGdX_Ktbze9vOrnFr_XJ_wVdMOR7fu7YHKlzmyFHO2PxhrJxiB_w4j2-IcrQfRGsqesdcRVfIKAhez5Lf8kDZH4v4T4NHkY7A024zhn6_XyNrDLAaMu68FOMDAKpJJbpP5FWCZnv1lBy2c6uX1sZNz-pBnDOKHSGepekl9FgdMu=s16000

Lady Dior Medium (Pink): Fake

AVvXsEh3ZpKgiUwMcF7DJFl-3h5yGpaY3Dpqkx0Yc7oBhGt_eO9VybBrvH34dZJaALdFGunLHiGRByjleo5R7AcfgOdo1IbXNQO1hGqk4eb4Oxysa0Bj4MjZ12s-NWM1EqQL9eNslfjGYuxmrdZpgnoW572e13GQii9Vt-SinETUSPDqjjTKdknuEWssuUUk=s16000

Moncler padding/Louis Vuitton padding & dress: Real

AVvXsEi4bruiKLjcVpo5wFWV6t7mPZUkrLPDQ5Je61djTGlaO1BW3g6t-mP72eQuaSmpG201lw9xRJNxYw9IZxtaYOwtlCTFI4u8lEsWBFaX_vjsfF0E7bxCMJjfdpBJiR2rN33SdKavOl4qsl5TJuUbSSvEGiZubHXETqUo5T0JRGaZnfL9IC-1BtTl80j2=s16000

Louis Vuitton bikini: Real

AVvXsEgZSRYelHCRXKGUE_LbEoKbhsq6POvtmWc6x3aIpYhAN-xZ8NsuIPHBgcnCwnA4eR1L-0aGMDvnqCUxFpStN43RjzSw4izSzOk48QhjxXGlrLfB2ZAha0m6ObV1gCob-wAZymq590hEbPjpI0vuAR7MOG3sdKanDrE0lApwfW7hUXD3o4ts7bGZAUwe=s16000

Chanel 19Bag: Real

AVvXsEhf5wvRR6zE-zCYBox2bpLMFiEm8lbtlS_ku8JExnVV38IlEG2kYOBF2s_srVEZJUE9K3-KDRyKxDOLbEZIhzHtIOUUAk9copevSaiXHtz2lnztrPDF-OVeeFGhgmSUAhM2EpbAeueozpYtXCiO6vQtAy5FJNuUMbHQWPQgggucXWuIonq_VRVWgjgK=s16000

Saint-Laurent dress/Alexander Wang dress: Fake

AVvXsEgtcMdPnEHXmYsbWN9wr4aEmpiq6nQXbmG_LZTE9dlHLucmulPMcqyhMHzioMLE4a19J4G9huBBB9VyhBXmSEK8q3K3-amY0hhbzpAWYA9LoarAQUNG4969SDKRlLTLZDDqt5Mvcqd5dUiCiGMnur6EbM1ANLYgA1oHK-OKUAucqNCWKwlt7WKNgE47=s16000

Chanel muffler scarf: Real

AVvXsEjZyXXWQI48Z7U-bXzWQiGRIGl7GPckkUAPi823sfIomCtfJ-eoeWZeoxhbf7ILyn8crCY3o13mB2pe-av9dxuW0JGPJfeJUjqeo7OWPjSg6D4RzEKEBP11mL7F_ZhY4WmOv04SmeGz9KI4gdHA7I3WPUFY83TKp81FTFXK8XILi9EaKwwrSvCsZi3j=s16000

Chanel Boy Bag (Red)/leather belt: Real

AVvXsEivKYHvV95M_d6OW0dSmhd57-UYTtCXzmoD7irRgeUb54K7T6ybcZlMkpM1Lh144IotKP_SZ25vfuwgFrrIISbxmnHP7vToyafMTgADm1yTLI_RmPkqueAEbAUM8lWZ-2Gx9do0ktV0b9n3s89irfoyoXvuN_XK5P0PrcI7sMn0jyxI8k8GP_wJ8WNn=s16000

Marine Serre dress & top: Fake

original post: here

1. If Freezia sues her haters, I bet that she'll catch everyone who hates on celebrities. I support her suing

2. It's true that she did wrong by showing fakes but she apologized for it didn't she? Also, she clarified everything that had to be clarified so aren't you guys embarrassed to still try so hard to find fault in her? Just for how many days have you guys been dragging her already. Looks like you guys aren't bored yet. Isn't it dirty to criticize someone based on things that are made up? ㅠ

3. Let's go with the lawsuits

4. Wow... the things she got hated for claiming to be fakes turned out to be real. So when you get over 1,000 comments on your articles, even experts will appear ㅋㅋㅋ where are the people who hated on her? I hope you get your karma back

5. She's so pitiful;; It's good that she revealed everything like this

6. People were hating her so much for wearing fakes when she had that many real itemsㅋㅋ stop with the fake rumors. I hope she sues the people who were hating her and calling her fans "shinyeos"

7. Kids, aren't you guys embarrassed?.. seriously, cut it down. You guys were seriously hating her to death

8. Just why do you guys even care if others wear fakes or not? The issue here are people with inferiority complex

9. To be honest, this whole thing started because of people's inferiority complexㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys are disgusting. Just how sh*tty is your life that you have to spend it like this for multiple days?

10. Wow people were really insisting on how all her goods were fake..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Poor things brought the items and receipts for inspection. She had receipts for all of the real items she bought herself. Also it turned out that some of the items people were hating on her were provided to her on photoshoots and weren't actually owned by her, or were gifts, or were given to her by her company. I don't know about you, but I don't check the gifs I get to see whether they're real or not. Sure, she purchased some fake things too, but not to the extent people claimed.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Oh... Where are the users justifying the hate? Where are the haters???? Yes..

giphy (18).gif

20 items out of 300 whole outfits she wore in her social media posts turned out to be fake - and a few of them weren't even hers but photoshoot items that she was just wearing because she was styled in them so she ended up being dragged to filth over 20 items?

mKl7Ghm.png

• 20 items out of 300 whole outfits she wore in her social media posts turned out to be fake - and a few of them weren't even hers but photoshoot items that she was just wearing because she was styled in them so she ended up being dragged to filth over 20 items?

Ikr i get it she did a little bad but fuck people took this shit way too far I thought she had committed treason and shot the president. And said fat Kim up north was our deal leader for all the hate she got. But yea some fake item's 🤡🤡🤡🤡 gets more hate than actual fucking murders. There's one in Busan still wandering the fucking streets yet people are going nuts over this girl instead of real criminals. Fucking clown world i tell ya

• 20 items out of 300 whole outfits she wore in her social media posts turned out to be fake - and a few of them weren't even hers but photoshoot items that she was just wearing because she was styled in them so she ended up being dragged to filth over 20 items?

The whole scandal was ridiculous and even her family were victims of those pathetic people, now look where we are... This just shows yet again how people can be so evil and that majority just want to destroy others.

I'm glad she apologized, but I'm happier with her not letting others lie about herself! Sure, she wore some fakes, but her whole life wasn't based on this fakes and now she can go back to her career and i wish her the best. Being hated over lies isn't cute and i also hope this is a wake up call for all of us. We aren't superior than others neither we are clean enough to demand others "retirement"!

• Ok so why didn’t she do this from the beginning? Instead of writing dumbass apologies and deleted her videos and making an apology video over fucking fake designer.

Sick of seeing these public figures being so damn weak.

• it's clear that it was mostly misogynist males and jalous women making a big deal of this,

even people on this site tried to reason the whole scandal

could have focused on a criminal halving his prison time or the increasing violence cases..

hope freezia just moves on with her life & knetz too

• Influencers have faked bigger things than some clothing/accessories and these people were really acting like she murdered someone.

• Karma will be rolling the heads of all of those who took glee in hating her and trying to destroy her.

All of those people exposed themselves as jealous insecure inferior complex haters. They're worse than a fake bag, they're a sh*t human.

피어나

• The South Korean presidential candidate literally has said he's going to close the ministry of women's rights and gender equality, his wife says she's going to jail journalists, you've got men crying snot about a certain emoji and women with short hair, there are huge scandals about prostitution rings which are being covered up and Knetz would rather go after a girl who had some designer fakes because they're so obsessed with superficial image, reputation and ego that they worked themselves up into a frenzy thinking the country would be embarrassed internationally. In this day and climate, nobody truly gives af if the stuff you're wearing is a fake label lol, we're all just trying to get by. I applaud anyone that manages to get this slave labour exploitating sweatshop designer crap for an almost convincing fake that is 1/10 of the price the brands think their stuff is worth in their boutiques.

• Ok so why didn’t she do this from the beginning? Instead of writing dumbass apologies and deleted her videos and making an apology video over fucking fake designer.

Sick of seeing these public figures being so damn weak.

If people read the article, only around 20 items were inspected and out of the 20 some to be revealed as fake, not all 200+ items. So no way she can actually prove everything she used in videos were real.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• The South Korean presidential candidate literally has said he's going to close the ministry of women's rights and gender equality, his wife says she's going to jail journalists, you've got men crying snot about a certain emoji and women with short hair, there are huge scandals about prostitution rings which are being covered up and Knetz would rather go after a girl who had some designer fakes because they're so obsessed with superficial image, reputation and ego that they worked themselves up into a frenzy thinking the country would be embarrassed internationally. In this day and climate, nobody truly gives af if the stuff you're wearing is a fake label lol, we're all just trying to get by. I applaud anyone that manages to get this slave labour exploitating sweatshop designer crap for an almost convincing fake that is 1/10 of the price the brands think their stuff is worth in their boutiques.

absolutely!!! most designers are made in China/India/Cambodian factories anyways

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!