IU confirmed in new drama called Money Game

• Yay finally! The rest of the cast also good actors. I can’t wait for this!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
    🌸Archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost🌸

💟 My Fanfics

• Kudos for its producers who put Kpop's Senior Singer out of action for quite a while.

So she won't be bothering the 4th Generation at least for the first half of the year.

• Kudos for its producers who put Kpop's Senior Singer out of action for quite a while.

So she won't be bothering the 4th Generation at least for the first half of the year.

That is the only way 4th, 3rd or 2nd generation is going to do well :-) , but then stepping back after a major has been her pattern for sometime. Gaon digitals shows that wave behaviour, the exception is 2020-2021, when though Love Poem was a major hit, she came back with Lilac 2021. Maybe she wanted to show she can beat BTS at the digital game.

In between the peaks, lie the dramas.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

BTW, twitter is speculating that the character NG from "Our Beloved Summer" has many shades of similarity with your Senior Singer, even the actress is (Noh Jung) UI.

Real Estate rumours

Engaging with haters, disappointed, so becoming stricter. One of them has a tag Bbibbi.

Agency name is Yeon entertainment (Loen?)

Seems Kdrama directors are indeed eager to have her in their works.

Edited 2 times, last by bbgc ().

• sounds similar to Squid game. i hope the plot is interesting and different enough from squid game and the cast is amazing

Those who have read the Webtoon say, it is different enough.

After all survival stories in simulated environment for some sort of reward, are common - even before Squid Game.

Battle Royale >> Hunger Games comes to mind.

It is all in the execution, marketing and the rest is fortune.

• She has grown too big to star in smallish dramas like Our Beloved Summer. She has to be in some marquee job, about which there are a legion thanks to Netflix and other OTTs (Coupang, Naver, Amazon, Disney, et cetera).

• She has grown too big to star in smallish dramas like Our Beloved Summer. She has to be in some marquee job, about which there are a legion thanks to Netflix and other OTTs (Coupang, Naver, Amazon, Disney, et cetera).

True, unless she is doing/returning a favour to someone in her network.

I heard even OST for CLOY was a favour returned.

But anyway my point is, She (and BTS) are so large a brand, that even without any participation from them. there are a lot of direct and indirect allusions in dramas.

Like the one from Lee Min-ho's The King "I meet her every Friday --Is she IU?".

• Seems IU is out from the drama

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seems IU is out from the drama

Yes, saw that.

Wondering why?

Is it because they are going to push Broker hard in the West?

CJENM, Neon want a repeat of Parasite?

That's the only 'schedule' reason I can think of.

She has also been tempting 'concert' with her new light stick.

If the ear problem is fixed, then she could as well combine a concert tour+movie promo.

Still an OTT drama after the long gap since HDL would have been nice.

• WhyKnock will say Kakao after taking ownership control is now making these decisions.

Maybe with that out of the window, she will start releasing music

Edited once, last by bbgc ().

• tbh i think its for doing concerts instead. The release of the new lightstick and message hints pretty strongly at it.

• WhyKnock will say Kakao after taking ownership control is now making these decisions.

Maybe with that out of the window, she will start releasing music

On a second thought maybe it does have to do with the broker promotion. I dont think the release date for it were set back then and it was still very uncertain becaues of the covid situation etc. (when she signed for money game)

I could see CJ doing anything in their power and pay any withdrawal fees for IU to have her available for promotions.

• Hmm... maybe Dream? Its another movie, but they kept delaying it so the shooting started this year, but I am not sure if they already finished it or it is still ongoing.

But even if CJENM would want to push Broker that hard, I think the producers of MG would accept to delay the recording for another month... I mean, its IU. But seeing that they replaced her so fast, I think there were some problems behind

I just want my IU dose...

• Hmm... maybe Dream? Its another movie, but they kept delaying it so the shooting started this year, but I am not sure if they already finished it or it is still ongoing.

But even if CJENM would want to push Broker that hard, I think the producers of MG would accept to delay the recording for another month... I mean, its IU. But seeing that they replaced her so fast, I think there were some problems behind

I just want my IU dose...

Dream finished the shooting about a month ago or so in hungary

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!