Favorite Song Ranting Hours Are Open

• Hello! Pick a song you like and rant about how much you like it. What do you like about it? What makes it stand out to you as being so good? Is it the music video (if any)? Dance? Rap? Singing? Lyrics? Melody? Nostalgia? Something else?

The song I'll choose for this is "Forever Young" since some people on here still don't know that I'm actually a Blink too, not just a Stay. Anyway, I love how beautiful their voices all sound. I mean, it's BLACKPINK, they always sound good, but my point stands. The dance looks really cool, so I like that. We have rapper Jennie in here, which I love (no shade to Lisa, I just prefer Jennie's rapping style more). The lyrics sound so good and so does the melody. I also love the melody switch at the end. The lyrics at the end could be better, but I'll let it slide. It's forgivable. The beat, for some odd reason, sounds so nostalgic to me and every time I hear it, it makes me feel happy and carefree. It's magical to me. I'm glad they chose it as the B-side to push. Have a great day/night!

BLACKPINK - 'Forever Young' DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO (MOVING VER.) - YouTube

• Love to see blackpink appreciation :pleading:

I'm just gonna pick two songs cause I can't choose 3x (8).gif

1. Boombayah is My favorite BlackPink song, and for good reason :pepecute:

Have any of you ever seen the instrumental?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's truly godly :alpaca-bow:

Sometimes I just go and randomly listen to it for four hours :alpaca-watch:

And the vocals too?? The rapping? That outro?????

Peak blackpink if you ask me :alpaca-smug:

2. My other fave is black swan by bts :pepemusic:

The word "Godly" does not even begin to capture how much of a bop that song is :blushing:

The vibes it gives it off :starec:  :omgr:

The lyrics are perfection in a 3 minute and 18 second package :lover1:

I just love how moody the song is ?

The instrumental is obviously perfect too, and so is the mv

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gives me flashbacks to ly tear era bts :lover4:

• External Content youtu.be

my fav song

the lyrics

the imagery

the message

the vocals

the everything lol

• You leave me no choice but to agree with you, Spring Day is perfection! I remember when I first listened to it, I was watching a lyric video instead of the music video (no idea why) and I assumed it was about missing a friend. Once I realized what it was actually about, I was shocked that it was in relation to something so dark because the song sounded so bright. I may have been kind of on the right track about the missing another person message, but I was still a bit off. Now I feel silly thinking the song was about that in hindsight. I also learned about the Seoul Ferry sinking, which I had never heard of before the song. Moral of the story: watch the music video kids, the lyric videos alone won't cut it on this one. Have a great day/night!

• Yay! I love to see it too. Boombayah is pretty good. It's also so danceable, which is why it is in Just Dance (fun fact if you didn't know that)! I can't say that I blame you for doing that, BLACKPINK's songs are pretty addictive. The entire song is great, so I glad you picked it to hype up. It deserves it.

Black Swan isn't just godly, it's other worldly! It gives of such dark and slightly elegant vibes that seem both sharp and smooth thanks to the dance moves. Certainly good enough to pass Tae's vibe check. The lyrics are amazing, which is only proof number 982374 that BTS only writes good song lyrics. It gives me flashbacks to then too, which is great. The songs you chose are outstanding! Have a great day/night!

• Every ballad Onewe gives us sounds like it's coming from literal angels

External Content www.youtube.com

Yonghoon's powerful vocals will stir emotion in anyone. His high notes melt the ears of everyone listening :lover1:

Dongmyeong's vocals are soft and sweet as honey which go perfectly with Yonghoon

CyA is a producing genius and his raps can be just as powerful or sweet as the others

And the instrumentals? Absolutely perfect always!!! Kanghyun and Harin never go unnoticed

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yay! I love to see it too. Boombayah is pretty good. It's also so danceable, which is why it is in Just Dance (fun fact if you didn't know that)! I can't say that I blame you for doing that, BLACKPINK's songs are pretty addictive. The entire song is great, so I glad you picked it to hype up. It deserves it.

Black Swan isn't just godly, it's other worldly! It gives of such dark and slightly elegant vibes that seem both sharp and smooth thanks to the dance moves. Certainly good enough to pass Tae's vibe check. The lyrics are amazing, which is only proof number 982374 that BTS only writes good song lyrics. It gives me flashbacks to then too, which is great. The songs you chose are outstanding! Have a great day/night!

I've seen it on just dance

But it has different moves :peperain:

I've gotten used to the og unfortunately 😪

Great analysis :pepelove1:

you definitely have taste 👌 😌

• Thank you, you have taste too. I heard they just simplified certain moves to make them easier to do, which I'm not mad at and at least they didn't do it as dirty as Fancy. That being said, I understand the feeling. You're so sweet, have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!