The Best K/DA Song?

• I like The Baddest, More and Pop/Stars - those are all on my daily kpop playlist. These songs were in fact my gateway to G-IDLE!

for real? i think that's awesome!

i actually got to know madison beer after k/da so its good to hear these artists got a lot of attention from both sides :pleading:

• for real? i think that's awesome!

i actually got to know madison beer after k/da so its good to hear these artists got a lot of attention from both sides :pleading:

I had a girl crush on Soyeon. :borahae: I kinda still do! I was really impressed with her rapping andwhen I heard she and Miyeon were part of a kpop group, I wanted to check it out. Then I learned Soyeon wrote a ton of their songs and was like 8|

I remember when I discovered them. I always liked this song (my brother is a huge gamer and it was from him that I knew it) and came across this live performance trying to find the song again:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And then this:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• did you know they covered fake love in 2018?

i was so happy in 2018 when it happened one of my ults covering another ult was like a dream come true :lover1:

• Ves

the second one was ICONIC i remember watching it the day it came out and i was blown away. 13 y/o zuzu was so impressed that she's still following the girls to this day (omg to think im turning 17 this year)

125953-renjun-stressed-gif

• did you know they covered fake love in 2018?

i was so happy in 2018 when it happened one of my ults covering another ult was like a dream come true :lover1:

Shoot that was them?! I have seen that, but didn't really pay attention to who did it!!

• Shoot that was them?! I have seen that, but didn't really pay attention to who did it!!

yess it was them!

they had just debut a few months ago (at that time) they covered that song a few weeks after their debut. they pulled it off so well too. especially yuqi and Minnie ^^

edit: bts came back with fake love too around that time so that song was new too ;(

• omg looking at the release dates is making me go crazy there's no way its been 4 years since fake love

136448-ezgif-2-63ffc15e8518-1-gif

• More & Villain

Mostly cause I'm so sick of popstars after listening to it x3000 lol

same lmao

pop stars is still great but after listening to it constantly for like a year i found the baddest, more, and villian SO refreshing ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!