Your Ultimate favorite Taeyeon song!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

first Taeyeon bside I ever listened to. It's really good

freaking love that Japanese album btw, Vanilla is so good

• I am sorry but i cant choose... it hurts my feeling every time someone asks about my most favourite Taeyeon song

This this THIS. Like my heart can't take it if I'd choose one over the other. It would feel like I'm betraying the other songs that I also love very much :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

freaking love that Japanese album btw, Vanilla is so good

UGH YOUR TASSTEEEEEE Vanilla is literally half the reason why my name is red vanilla :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad: I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song so much. The chorus, the pre-chorus, the bridge, the adlibs, the instrumentals, the emotions, the vocals, just everything is perfect from start to finish. Yet I can't 100% say that it's my Taeyeon song because what about all the other songs :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• I haven't listened to many but I really like spark

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Listen to all her Bside. You will find the true gems

• Here I am

External Content youtu.be

that song gives me goosebumps :eyes: i just find it so sad and tragic ;(

• This song is not really popular. It is a Japanese song called Signal

External Content open.spotify.com

• hey our trinity is almost similar :-)

I would have loved a whole album in Time lapse style and vibe and 11 11 :love:

whoever wrote that song should have made her WHOLE album :waterr:

• I'll do one title and one b-side off each album, it's hard to pick literally just one lol. For the title track, ima have to go with Spark (hence my name) I'm so obsessed with this song and it never gets old for me. There's just a certain vibe that it gives off along with the lyrics that make it so good to me.

For b-sides:

I - Gemini

Why - Night

My Voice - Sweet Love

This Christmas - Shhhh

Something New - One Day

Voice - Horizon

Purpose - Drawing Our Moments

GirlsSpkOut - Worry Free Love

What Do I Call You - Wildfire

• I got choose between cover up my heart, here I am and wine as I love these songs so much

But if I had to pick out of them it would be cover up my heart

• My favorite Taeyeon songs are her r&B duets (I don't really know of other r&b in her solo work because I don't follow it much, but she's very good in the style).

This one came on shuffle recently and I liked and added to my playlists..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!