F@ck JYP. Why they allow this?

• Is not the first time i see bad pics take to Itzy. Fuck this company, is too much to ask they take care for the image of their own group? What is worst, this is not even the first time this happen with Maybelline. They look like mannequins!! :facepalm:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NmiXXSupremacist

Changed the title of the thread from “F@ck JYP. Why you allow this?” to “F@ck JYP. Why they allow this?”.
  • If those are the aesthetics that Maybelline wants for their ad, then that's their choice. I'd be VERY surprised if whatever contract they have with JYPE, it allows JYPE the final say in what pictures Maybelline uses.

TBH, this whole thing reminds me of some old episode of ANTM where a model was complaining about the ad Tyra had selected, and Tyra explained why she picked that one and asked the other girls how many of them thought they had done a better ad that wasn't selected and half of them raised their hands.

Itzy always looks pretty, though, so this is a lot of fuss for if they look really pretty vs REALLY pretty.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• If those are the aesthetics that Maybelline wants for their ad, then that's their choice. I'd be VERY surprised if whatever contract they have with JYPE, it allows JYPE the final say in what pictures Maybelline uses.

TBH, this whole thing reminds me of some old episode of ANTM where a model was complaining about the ad Tyra had selected, and Tyra explained why she picked that one and asked the other girls how many of them thought they had done a better ad that wasn't selected and half of them raised their hands.

Itzy always looks pretty, though, so this is a lot of fuss for if they look really pretty vs REALLY pretty.

If they can't say shit about the pics then JYP is doing a bad job. Who should care for the image of the group, Maybelline or JYP? I see other good pics of Maybelline, where they look more natural, so this is not the image Maybelline have in mind . My guess is Maybelline dont give a fuck about Itzy, so they dont care if they look weird. And JYP dont do shit.

• Is not the first time i see bad pics take to Itzy. Fuck this company, is too much to ask they take care for the image of their own group? What is worst, this is not even the first time this happen with Maybelline. They look like mannequins!! :facepalm:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I really hate to admit it, but I have to be honest. Their photoshopping skills are a million times better than mine. That being said, it's probably different because they are a huge company and I am only one, mediocre person. Sure, I admit the magazine could have done a bit better, but I don't think it turned out atrocious. Have a great day/night!

• If they can't say shit about the pics then JYP is doing a bad job. Who should care for the image of the group, Maybelline or JYP? I see other good pics of Maybelline, where they look more natural, so this is not the image Maybelline have in mind . My guess is Maybelline dont give a fuck about Itzy, so they dont care if they look weird. And JYP dont do shit.

I mean, companies want creative control over their own ad campaigns. If JYP demanded creative control and the right to demand additional photoshoots in every contract, then no companies would want to work with them, they'd just go elsewhere and Itzy wouldn't get any cfs.

• that's on maybelline tho, even if jype doesnt like the photos makes no difference because the final say is always in maybelline's hand.. i

dk what their contract with jupe is like but I'm guessing it's similar to a model. The models agency has from little to no say on how the shoot goes..

you guys give these kpop agencies more power than they actually have..

Edited once, last by NanM ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!