Bambam (GOT7) named the Golden State Warriors’ Global Ambassador

• selfmate why people always say WAS a member, he IS a member, contract with JYP ended but they're still a group, so tired of repeating it, argh people :boredr:

• But yeah, nice news for our Bam ^^💚 Go get the coins Bambam :peperich:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know selfmate doesn't mean harm but I also know how frustrating this is

We have the whole GOT7 thread in our guild + I'm pretty sure he should know by know that they're still a group :pepe-cut:

Selfie why are you provoking me

• I also thought this was random initially, but now that I think about it as a Warriors fan, we’ve done similar things in the past. I don’t know if we ever appointed anyone to be a global ambassador officially, but we had something special for Manny Pacquiao because he’s a big Warriors fan and loves basketball.

On top of that, Warriors hosted cultural nights to celebrate diversity.

I think BamBam has a history of showcasing his love for the sport as well, so it works! Happy for him. His solo career is working out very well. Loving that song with Seulgi.

It is random/interesting since Bambam is Thai guy, working in Korea and has no connection with US, but this is what makes is super cool to me ^^

Bambam is surprising us more and more and I'm here for it ^^

Also I saw that he's the first solo idol to be an ambassador for NBA group, don't know if any NBA group or only Warriors

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh, and side note: One of the reasons I love being a Warriors fan is that the franchise, front office, coaches, and players have a collective culture of being very open-minded and accepting.

It actually makes sense this is something they would do. I find it cool and heartwarming. Looking forward to see what BamBam does with this!

I don't know much about them, so that's nice to know!

• I love SelfMate but us oldies forget shit alot lol we aren't that old tho lolol

Exactly, that's not even old, don't use that excuse, it doesn't work with me :pepe-hehe:

If we didn't have a GOT7 thread in the guild, where he posts occasionly, I would buy the 'forget' thing haha, he's just being careless and that is how it goes, someone say WAS someone else sees and repeats and people suddenly think GOT7 no longer IS

• Oh, and side note: One of the reasons I love being a Warriors fan is that the franchise, front office, coaches, and players have a collective culture of being very open-minded and accepting.

It actually makes sense this is something they would do. I find it cool and heartwarming. Looking forward to see what BamBam does with this!

Maybe I like whatever sports this is now

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Exactly, that's not even old, don't use that excuse, it doesn't work with me :pepe-hehe:

If we didn't have a GOT7 thread in the guild, where he posts occasionly, I would buy the 'forget' thing haha, he's just being careless and that is how it goes, someone say WAS someone else sees and repeats and people suddenly think GOT7 no longer IS

I am sure dear old selfmate meant no harm but yeah everyone keeps saying they disbanded or acting like they did when they didn't, they just need to release another album together and people will shut up lol

• I am sure dear old selfmate meant no harm but yeah everyone keeps saying they disbanded or acting like they did when they didn't, they just need to release another album together and people will shut up lol

Can't wait for that :pepewash:

Nice to know there's another member of Dub Nation on here. W's are going all the way with Klay returning today after 2.5 years. Lets go Warriors!!

• I'm not really familiar with NBA (except my dad, and some of my family talking about Miami and Dallas teams a lot, but I don't really listen much), so that's really surprising and wholesome to hear. I do believe that such teamwork in sports is what can make the team great, trust and reliability are so important for the longevity, which might be similar with kpop groups (as opposed with kpop soloists).

They seem like a great team, so it makes me even happier Bambam came to be their ambassador, they chose well.

And Bambam really is like that, I feel like he always wants to make people feel inclueded, he's really non judgemental and I feel like people must feel comfortable around him, that's why so many idols are friends with him. I'm sure he's a great person. His english is not even that great, he knows it, but he tries so hard to be understood and not to be taken the wrong way (he learned his lesson when younger I guess).

And I really can see him performing in a halftime show, I remember him mentioning a couple of times that his dream is to perform at Superbowl (I know, different sport and event, but still).

Also Yugyeom went to LA with his brother for vacation two years ago, he took dance lessons and hung out with Mark's family etc and he went to NBA game with his brother, I don't know if you saw this but he appeared on TV apparently ^^

• External Content twitter.com

he knows his basketball...

keaji has Bam Bam always been a basketball fan?

• no one...hence why I said not disbanded...

I know they haven't disbanded they've they've just left JYP

Why are you even using thst word then :boredr:

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!