So some K-ONCE were mad at Bang Chan because he calls Mina, his irl friend, by her nickname?

• You can't make this up ;(;(;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not them disrespecting the person who would sneak in food to TWICE members who were put on strict diets by the company and starving but forced to practice like 20 hours a day on air ;(;(;(

OP is getting dragged but they don't care :clown:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Onces should worry about Twice basically flopping in korea instead of this… they really don’t have their priorities straight

literally no one on allkpop cares and twice achievements are not our achievements. people actually have a life instead of worrying about how one of the biggest girlgroups isn't 'doing well enough' unlike you weirdo

• literally no one on allkpop cares and twice achievements are not our achievements. people actually have a life instead of worrying about how one of the biggest girlgroups isn't 'doing well enough' unlike you weirdo

Well are they really one of the biggest girlgroups if they’re not "doing well enough"?

• Well are they really one of the biggest girlgroups if they’re not "doing well enough"?

not doing well enough was between '' for a reason and they're easily the biggest girlgroup after blackpink but it doesn't matter unless you're a succes stan. If twice aren't doing well enough, all other girlgroups are literal flops. Anyways, thanks for proving your delusion and how biased you are

• I dont know much about him, but he reminds me of Jae from Day 6. It feels like every few weeks he's said something or done something on a live that's getting him some kind of hate.

nah bang chan is unproblematic, not like jae if you really want to compare. He's really chill. It's just that he says what's on his mind, but he is never rude to anyone

• Mina and Chan are friends like let em live lol. He's friends with half the industry. Do you want him to do a lil curtsy every time he a friend who's a senior?

Also not people getting worked up over two weird comments and generalizing k onces.

Like I see some users trying to drag once's and twice over this and yall ain't slick.

Desbundar

• I dont know much about him, but he reminds me of Jae from Day 6. It feels like every few weeks he's said something or done something on a live that's getting him some kind of hate.

He's very different from Jae. Jae has sarcastic humor that can come off as weird or rude, on the other hand, people just hate Bang Chan. He seems pretty cool from an outsiders prospective before the skz hate train, now all I see of him is either fans or antis defending him or slandering him.

Yeah and it's for the literal most stupid reasons

Man got death threats just for giving period advice :cryingr: Chan's a real sweetie people just target him for no reason, exactly like you are

• From what I've read it was more down to how he reviewed it/how he talked about it in Korean, when you take into account the overtly strict (for lack of a better word) nature SK can have about junior and senior relationships culturally in SK.

But not worth attention regardless.

• Never heard about that and I basically live in Once twt. Stays will be happier once they stop thinking Onces in general gaf about their boys because of 1 or 2 randos on twt

LOL this is hilarious since I've seen posts about it on the Korean side (although a few, so it wasn't a huge deal) and I'm a ONCE, not a Stay but go off sis

mKl7Ghm.png

• All I know is on Twt where I mostly hear about Chan he is by far one of the most disliked idols and it always seems to be for putting his foot in it.

That's why I compare him to Jae, it's a similar vibe. At the end of the day I dont have time to check if every time he's getting hated on if it's legitimate or not.

• I think it’s best to delete this op

Seems everyone is getting generalized with the term “ some “ in here, we love irony

0yNNFsH.gif

Nah, "some K-ONCE" is pretty descriptive and doesn't apply to anyone in this thread, and I don't feel like deleting the truth? It happened and I said it wasn't on a big scale and singled out the one person on intl stan twitter who tried it and the hilarious responses they got.

mKl7Ghm.png

• All I know is on Twt where I mostly hear about Chan he is by far one of the most disliked idols and it always seems to be for putting his foot in it.

That's why I compare him to Jae, it's a similar vibe. At the end of the day I dont have time to check if every time he's getting hated on if it's legitimate or not.

Chan gives so much good advice and is genuinely really dependable. I don’t think he’s ever done anything with the intention to hurt anyone in the slightest.

People just target him because he’s too honest sometimes.

• Onces should worry about Twice basically flopping in korea instead of this… they really don’t have their priorities straight

Well are they really one of the biggest girlgroups if they’re not "doing well enough"?

Lmk if you want scientists and the feels achievements.

:mooning:

TASTE OF LOVE

Debuts at #1 on World Albums.

- Debuts at #1 on Current Album Sales.

- Debuts at #2 on the United World Chart Top 40 AlbumsOnly Female Album on the TOP 10 Gaon Mid-Year Chart 2021 at #9.

HIGHEST-CHARTING EP by KGG on Rolling Stones Album 200 Chart at #6.

- Longest Running EP by KGG on the Billboard Top Album Sales Chart with 5 weeks.

- K-pop Female Album with Most Consecutive Weeks inside Tastemaker (3 weeks).

FIRST EP by KGG to debut on the Finnish Album Chart at #21.

- FIRST EP by KGG to Top on BOTH Billboard Album Charts and Current Album Sales.

- HIGHEST RATED Album by GIRLGROUP in Metacritic History.

- FIRST EP by KGG to be #1 on Top Album Sales Chart. - FIRST EP by KGG to enter Billboard Hot 200, Top 10 at #6

- FIRST EP by KGG to reached #1 in Pure US Album Sales.

- FIRST EP by KGG to chart on Top 10 on HITS Top50.

HIGHEST Rated Album on Pitchfork by Korean Group among 3rd Generation Album with 7.3

- HIGHEST Album Units for an EP by KGG in first week (+47.6k).

- HIGHEST Debut for an EP by KGG on HITS TOP 50 at #6.

Highest 1st Week GirlGroup Sales on Hanteo this 2021.

- Highest Charting KGG EP at 3rd Week on Billboard 200.

- First EP by KGG to achieve 2 weeks at #1 in Billboard World Albums.

It's sad that non onces need to see these achievements than once's.

Desbundar

• Ignore them, they're making no sense whatsoever, TWICE legitimately outsold

mKl7Ghm.png

• LOL this is hilarious since I've seen posts about it on the Korean side (although a few, so it wasn't a huge deal) and I'm a ONCE, not a Stay but go off sis

It was more of a general statement bc this isn't the first thread of the same "Onces did this, Onces did that" nature. I know you're cool but giving what one or two weird people said attention is only going to result in Once and Twice getting dragged, which already happened as you can see

• This thread contains 206 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!