Unpopular opinion: G-Dragon is overhyped as a rapper

• Agreed.

He is overhyped as a rapper because of his all time high stage presence/charisma.

TOP is a better rapper. BTS rap line is a better rapper. Even Stray Kids rap line is a better rapper.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• not u yall calling G.D is overhyped

when he got his first writing credit at the age of 13

learnt rap from real OG African American rappers

13 year old G.D will end ur faves

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are many types of rap - ranging from

high speed rhymes they’re spitting like bullets to a swaggy braggadocio to a slower, lyrical storytelling. Currently in Kpop rappers, there tends to be a focus and emphasis on speed over swag, but GD is stronger as the swag side IMO, as well from a lyricist and producer perspective. I suppose it depends on which aspect you’re ranking him on.

Nilaria is still fire and it’s no joke to be pairing with Missy on a track and not looking like a clown.

External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Well, people that follow KPOP idol rapper might think like that. To me, ZICO is the best idol rapper if I had to choose the best among all of them. Even in group I think T.O.P rapping skills is better than GD

• Gdragon raps very well and always has.

People just suddenly like it when rappers go overboard. And over exhaust their voice

Gdragon is a good ballance. He aint overrated he is underrated ever since this new era of tryhard rap has come in.

as t.o.p said in NAN..he is fly

• I think he is not the best rapper out there (idol/non idol) yet he is unique person. I also think he never think he is the best rapper.....he just plays in his own league and i don't think we should compare him with others. Reason why people draw their attention to him is because he is uniqueness.

BTW your question is popular actually. LOL~ nowadays is 4th generation yet the same question still pop up?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!