So BTS Has Never Left MelOn Chart Since May 2nd 2016

• I was looking at some stats and was surprised to find out fire charted for 45weeks on melon , which overlapped with the release of spring day that has never left melon. that means at every point in time since 02/05/2016 a bts song is charting on melon. bts became a synomyn for consistency and longevity. just collecting my akorns.

Life goes on

• do you know if they've had more than one chart since spring day release?

What I mean is we all know spring day hasn't left melon but does bts then have 2 songs charting at the same time snce then?

• do you know if they've had more than one chart since spring day release?

What I mean is we all know spring day hasn't left melon but does bts then have 2 songs charting at the same time snce then?

yes, all their title tracks after fire (bst, dna, fake love, idol, bwl) charted on melon and some of their b_sides too

• yes, all their title tracks after fire (bst, dna, fake love, idol, bwl) charted on melon and some of their b_sides too

I know all their title tracks have charted but my questions is have they had 2 songs chart at the same time continously ever since SD? (does that make sense? Maybe I'm not explaining myself well lol)

• Okay so I looked at only title tracks since 2016 so FIRE, BST, SD, DNA, FL, IDOL, BWL, ON and Dynamite and LGO.

Fire charted from May 2nd 2016 until around Feb 20th 2017

BST charted from Oct 10th 2016 until around Feb 26th 2018 (that covers Spring Day and DNAs releases)

Spring Day has charted ever since Feb 13th 2017.

DNA charted from September 18th 2017 until around April 15th 2019

Fake Love charted from May 18th 2018 until around May 10th 2019

IDOL charted from August 24th 2018 until around Feb 28th 2020

BWL has charted ever since April 12th 2019

ON had charted ever since Feb 21st 2020

Between October 10th 2016 and Feb 12th 2017.. they had 2 titles tracks charting at the same time (Fire and BST)

Between Feb 13th 2017 and Feb 20th 2017.. they had 3 title tracks charting at the same time. (Fire, BST and SD)

Between Feb 21st 2017 and September 19th 2017.. they had 2 title tracks charting at the same time. (SD and BST)

Between September 20th 2017 and Feb 26th 2018, they had 3 title tracks charting at the same time. (SD, DNA and BST)

Between Feb 27th 2018 and May 18th 2018, they had 2 title tracks charting at the same time. (SD, DNA)

Between may 18th 2018 and August 24th 2018, they had 3 title tracks charting at the same time. (SD, DNA, Fake Love)

Between August 24th 2018 and April 12th 2019, they had 4 title tracks charting at the same time. (SD, DNA, Fake Love, IDOL).

Between April 12th 2019 and April 19th 2019, they had

5 title tracks charting at the same time (SD, DNA, FL, IDOL, BWL)

Between April 19th 2019 and May 10th 2019, they had 4 title tracks charting at the same time (SD, FL, IDOL, BWL)

Between May 10th 2019 and Feb 21st 2020 they had 3 title tracks charting at the same time (SD, IDOL, BWL)

Between Feb 21st and Feb 28th 2020, they had 4 title tracks charting at the same time (SD, IDOL, BWL, ON)

Between Feb 28th 2020 and August 21st 2020, they had 3 title tracks charting (SD, BWL, ON)

Between August 21st 2020 and Nov 20th 2020, they had 4 title tracks charting (SD, BWL, ON, Dynamite)

Since November 20th, 2020, they've had 5 title tracks charting at the same time (SD, BWL, ON, Dynamite, LGO).

So Yes selfmate to answer your question yes they have + to add on.. since Fake Love's release they haven't had less than 3 Title tracks charting at the same time. and highest has been 5 title tracks at the same time... the first time between april 12th 2019 and April 19th 2019 so only a few days. But now... ever since BE, they have 5 charting at the same time.

• 🙌👏👏🙌🙌👏🙌

wow all that to answer my simple random question...thanks man appreciate it

but yeah just look at their results an it seems like with Dynamite looking like its goin down the same path as SD they're increasing their number of continuously charting songs

• I was looking at some stats and was surprised to find out fire charted for 45weeks on melon , which overlapped with the release of spring day that has never left melon. that means at every point in time since 02/05/2016 a bts song is charting on melon. bts became a synomyn for consistency and longevity. just collecting my akorns.

Icons of digital success.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I know all their title tracks have charted but my questions is have they had 2 songs chart at the same time continously ever since SD? (does that make sense? Maybe I'm not explaining myself well lol)

BWL, Dynamite, Spring Day, Life Goes On, ON, and Savage Love Remix are all charting on Melon as of this moment.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Holy shi-

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Facts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

amazing how people still think that on flopped ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!