my hot takes/unpopular opinions/whatever u wanna call it

• :pepe-cross:

Exactly. Between this and she keep telling everyone that I listen K-pop so I’m being bothered with that I’m not exactly friendly with her.

(I spent 3 years on an army -I mean real army- camp I know how to roast men without making them angry so I can handle them but she had no right telling everyone about my music taste. :mad1: It also helps when you show them something beefy like Baekhyun All I got then they are surprised that yeah they not Gangnam style music.)

• This is my unpopular opinions, which I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Girl groups overpowering the 4th generation. They start to sell well and still charting well. They are becoming the representative of Kpop for this gen which I still not see any bg able to do that. We have Big bang/Suju and Snsd/2ne1 in second gen, Bts/Exo and Bp/Twice in third where mostly even the non kpop fans will know them. Now, all my non kpop friends only know about Aespa, Izone, Itzy and recently I've. This is just from my pov, probably just from where I come from and thing might happen differently in different places.

• Not really unpopular but

Idols are encouraged to do sensual stuff because the companies know their fans horny with a high lust ceiling and the 18+ K-pop market is huge because wtf why are they moaning, nape kissing, butt bongo, rubbing thighs and making the most suggestive of faces in front of thousands of people :pepe-back-away:

I was once the unfortunate witness of a hit tweet with the content being an idol sitting in a very well let's say submissive posture titled "x idol being a little slut" and pictures of idols panting edited with willy cream. Like no way you're shoving your face into the camera, panting in that manner without knowing what you're getting yourself into.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!