Jessica Jung is coming for SNSD

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She can twist this all she want but this is crystal clear about her in 2014 :pepe-flirt:

This might reveal the so-called 'great betrayal' in Kpop :pepe-hype::pepe-smug:

If it's truly SM's fault, she 's gonna blame the company, denying all rumours of the bad blood between her and OT8 SNSD

If it's the other way around, I mean as expected those who still think Soshi have zero say in this are clowns

Anyways, Tyler Kwon is uglee Jessica stop with this prince charming persona :pepe-clown-gear:

p/s : To think that next year, 2022 is SNSD's 15th year anniversary and it has been 8 years since Jessica left, making the OT8 era longer than OT9

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

Edited once, last by rosietwerk ().

• rosietwerk

Changed the title of the thread from “I guess this is the truth SONES has been searching” to “Jessica Jung is coming for SNSD”.
  • It is in the best interest of everyone including Jessica to leave it alone. I also miss OT9 but the reality is it will never return and it is what it is. I don't think anyone was innocent or played no part. I think collectively they could have handled and made better decisions.

SONES i know you are hurting but please heal. Maybe behind the scenes they talk and have moved on. Everyone isn't close with their friends from 8 years ago. It is fine please sones HEAL

Don't be toxic

• It is in the best interest of everyone including Jessica to leave it alone. I also miss OT9 but the reality is it will never return and it is what it is. I don't think anyone was innocent or played no part. I think collectively they could have handled and made better decisions.

SONES i know you are hurting but please heal. Maybe behind the scenes they talk and have moved on. Everyone isn't close with their friends from 8 years ago. It is fine please sones HEAL

Don't be toxic

LOL i've moved on but they owe us an explanation for acting like Jessica was never a part of SNSD since the very start. :?:

If SM the mastermind behind this, fuck LSM his end is near already :!:

If any member of Soshi caused this, I understand and I will continue supporting them. The least they could do is explain what happened during 930 so these types of thread would end and the annual Soshi vs Jessica thread would end :eyes:

It has been 8 years without an explanation, and Jessica have hid herself well as this is truly fiction, no one knows either she wrote the truth or not but I would count this as an official explanation from them <3

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• I personally think SNSD and Jessica have always had an elegance to them to avoid further damage. By not mentioning and keep it down low protects both parties. Instead of looking at their silence as a bad thing see it as a nice gesture.

With SNSD if they spoke about it would be wrong because it would be 8 vs 1. It is best to keep it low. Jessica has said she speaks to some members.

If it is a case of falling out we do not have the right to know and everyone should maintain their privacy. I do not think like others who think Jessica was bullied pushed and didn't see this coming. This has probably been building up and we were just not aware of it. To be honest SNSD took the hit more so than Jessica at times because they still had to face the public. Taeyeon hate was on cloud 100.

I don't want to know what I don't need to know. I respect their privacy

• One day KPOP fans will understand some idols are in business relationships and are closer to others in the team compared to others and that is fine

IN MY PERSONAL OPINON OT9 was very real as they were a group who we loved so much but we have still been blessed with OT8 delivering. For that I thank SNSD for not leaving us dry.

I also love how after so many years sad upset angry happy, SNSD impact remains.

• Who is Tyler kwon???

Desbundar

• Jessica was my first bias. I remember when she left I cried so much :cryingk: I refuse to believe that the girls expelled her from the group. I still have hopes for ot9

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• Ohh it's gonna be very juicy. I'm in two minds. Of course I'm super happy for Jess with her books and happy she gets to tell her story in some way. In the other mind though, I didn't like some of (what I saw as) shade in Shine which could be used to bring hate to the members. Whatever happened, I don't think sending anyone any hate rn is the right thing to do & I would prefer Jess take the high road. Hopefully this will just expose the unfair treatment she got by SM and the Kpop industry as a whole.

• Remember when everyone hyped up shine as some sort of tell all gossip Bible that would end SNSD and it turned it out it was just a normal story based on her experiences? :clown:

Tbh I thought Shine did have a lot of 'shady' undertones towards SM in particular but also SNSD. Bitchy members that end up debuting with Rachel as part of a nine member group called Girls Forever?? The whole last chapter talking about the fakeness behind interviews etc? And don't get me started on all the DB entertainment tea lol

There was more in Shine than people think IMO. Looks like Bright will have even more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!