The Boyz fan rightfully upset that once again, Haknyeon is the only member left out of any special stages at award/end of year shows

• Haknyeon, the guy whose back the group was built on

Whose Broduce popularity helped boost the group's popularity at the beginning, whose solo stans became group fans

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's like in Broduce all over again, but this time it feels like his own company and not Mnet never wanted him to be this popular

This is really so upsetting

I've followed his career since the beginnings and it's really jarring to see how much the company dislikes him, for whichever reason

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• True, creker really is neglecting him at this point I feel... he could have been included in literally any one of these stages..

the boy can sing and dance amazingly.. its not like he is lacking.. he is also one of the visual of the group and attracts fans.. He could have easily been a part of the trot stage collab he is so good at trot..

I mean I also hope that he is in good condition and I dont wanna overreact (sometimes hak fans have overreacted like the chanhee vlive case) but if he was injured or anything we would have got some kind of news so I doubt..

Hak fans are rightfully upset and I hope creker really steps up and gives him justice..

its also kinda sad that one of his most important solo schedules this year was his horror drama episode which still hasnt been aired and its way past its supposed scheduled date..

(But I would also like to point that he was given a special stage with oh my girl on the sbs gayo.. I wished they gave him one today too if all the other members participated though since he was the only one left)

• That's seriously upsetting, I'm sure it would have hurt his feelings as well. How is his popularity within the group now? I thought he's one of the least popular member? no?

it depends, outside of the fandom he's well known but not as popular as Sunwoo, Juyeon, Q, or Kevin. Within the fandom, he's probably the least biased but very much appreciated. Some new Deobis don't love or appreciate him like that should which is so upsetting because he never had a nugu era, he put them on the map in Korea. He could be so much more popular if IST/Creker would push him more. We don't know if it's something he wanted himself or if the company is just bad at promoting. I'm sure they could do it, they just don't

• I really don't understand why all the members had a special stage but not him, he would fit perefectly in KTL stage...
    It made me wonder if something is wrong? It makes no sense why would they leave ONE member out of the special stages, it's so weird...

However we need more things for our Haknyeonie

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• Maybe is there something happening to him behind the scenes? Like he chose to not participate, was busy or not feeling well during collabs practices etc. Because It doesn't make sense to me. If they could add 6 members to the Kill This Love, just one more wouldnt compromise the quality of the performance.

Exactly, that was what I was thinking...

• Maybe is there something happening to him behind the scenes? Like he chose to not participate, was busy or not feeling well during collabs practices etc. Because It doesn't make sense to me. If they could add 6 members to the Kill This Love, just one more wouldnt compromise the quality of the performance.

I'd assume so but the problem is that this is far from the first time it happened and furthermore, there are other things about his treatment that make fans upset :(. Either way, he deserves better and fans deserve feedback. This is one of the rare times I don't think people are overreacting.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I'd assume so but the problem is that this is far from the first time it happened and furthermore, there are other things about his treatment that make fans upset :(. Either way, he deserves better and fans deserve feedback. This is one of the rare times I don't think people are overreacting.

It's true that he deserves more for sure, more opportunities to showcase his talents and especially his dancing, it's so good!
    (I really hope everything is ok though, because it was unusual they didn't add him to ktl stage to me..)

• I'd assume so but the problem is that this is far from the first time it happened and furthermore, there are other things about his treatment that make fans upset :(. Either way, he deserves better and fans deserve feedback. This is one of the rare times I don't think people are overreacting.

I agree with the fans! If It was one of my faves and I had no idea about what is going on, I'd not like to see it either. And even as a non-fan I think he deserves better. Let's hope It's nothing serious and he gets many more opportunites in the future.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• It's true that he deserves more for sure, more opportunities to showcase his talents and especially his dancing, it's so good!
    (I really hope everything is ok though, because it was unusual they didn't add him to ktl stage to me..)

I just hope that everything's okay with him and that there's a valid reason for all of this (for example, if he has severe anxiety and told the company about it so they're respecting that, getting him help and not forcing him into special stages - that would be completely understandable, that's just an example of something that would be a valid reason and proper reaction).

mKl7Ghm.png

• I just hope that everything's okay with him and that there's a valid reason for all of this (for example, if he has severe anxiety and told the company about it so they're respecting that, getting him help and not forcing him into special stages - that would be completely understandable, that's just an example of something that would be a valid reason and proper reaction).

Agree.

Also no one knows what's happening with Goedam S02 :-(

• Agree.

Also no one knows what's happening with Goedam S02 :-(

I was so excited for it because Shownu and Haknyeon are my biases from their respective groups. There's also Arin and Minhyuk! The cast was so interesting.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I was so excited for it because Shownu and Haknyeon are my biases from their respective groups. There's also Arin and Minhyuk! The cast was so interesting.

I was so excited too, I have no idea what's going on... I was supposed to come out in 2021... I really wish for more acting opportunities for Haknyeon + variety shows...

• My god, look at our precious boy :pleading::pleading::pleading:;(

• My god, look at our precious boy :pleading::pleading::pleading:;(

I think he probably saw the outrage and wanted to assure us he's fine :pleading::pleading::pleading:

mKl7Ghm.png

• I think he probably saw the outrage and wanted to assure us he's fine :pleading::pleading::pleading:

Right? This was also my first tought.

Also I remembered when he and New this the vlive to explain why New said to him to leave in the other Vlive and Haknyeon was like: when I saw all those articles about the vlive was when I realized I'm famous. I like it haha

What a cutie

• Right? This was also my first tought.

Also I remembered when he and New this the vlive to explain why New said to him to leave in the other Vlive and Haknyeon was like: when I saw all those articles about the vlive was when I realized I'm famous. I like it haha

What a cutie

The way New almost choked on his drink ;(;(

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!