Do you want to see Aespa performing live? or not

• www1717

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you want to see Aespa performing live?” to “Do you want to see Aespa performing live? or not”.
  • yeaaaaaa not sure if it's live. not saying thier voice needs to crack bug girlie need to breathe. especially with the movements they do you would hear that in their voices. aespa has stiff and sharp movements and sounds can't be avoided with that. it seems like mys are insecure with the whole aespa live singing thing like we've all heard the encores.....they can sing. no need to sat performances are live when they're not. antis have bullied you to this state. I sense desperation

disclamer: nothings for sure maybe aespa are great singers who show no vocal impurities when hitting high notes while dancing idk :whatr:

• I'm not sure if people realise but a lot of kpop artists record "live" versions without the dancing or altered vocals and play that version. It's a really good bluff though, we often hear this on music shows too along with mics on low. (Not with Aespa, it's usually straight up studio version) I have a feeling we were seeing that with this performance, so yes, it was technically live at the time of recording, just not singing while exerting themselves. No matter how good you are, singing would never sound this polished while doing intense choreo, you'd hear a lot more breaths at the very least. I really do like the subtle differences though, I think they should do this more and lower the the backing track as well, they are very capable

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• yeaaaaaa not sure if it's live. not saying thier voice needs to crack bug girlie need to breathe. especially with the movements they do you would hear that in their voices. aespa has stiff and sharp movements and sounds can't be avoided with that. it seems like mys are insecure with the whole aespa live singing thing like we've all heard the encores.....they can sing. no need to sat performances are live when they're not. antis have bullied you to this state. I sense desperation

disclamer: nothings for sure maybe aespa are great singers who show no vocal impurities when hitting high notes while dancing idk :whatr:

nah, it's just clickbait thread so you'll check out aespa performance lol

• I think they are more than talented enough to do vocal-driven performances sometimes rather than choreo- driven performances all of the time. I think they still don't have the right songs yet and SME has to figure out how to help them be more engaging in their performances.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!