let’s be real there are chances RV do dislike Aespa not as individuals but as a group

• RV have always been close to NCT. Yeri especially is friendly with literally half the group, Wendy is friends with them too, Joy looked out for them a lot in their rookie days. Yeri is also still friends with Goeun an SM rookie girl that was a potential member in Aespa lineup, but never mentioned any Aespa girl. RV never congratulated Aespa either.

However Joy takes a pic with Rei from IVE, uses IVE Eleven lyrics as her IG caption, follows StayC on her private IG but not Aespa, mentions publicly Itzy and StayC as the rookie girl group she likes.

Someone here pointed it out very well : Aespa are like RV’s little sisters that have it better. RV get a 10 dollar budget for Queendom but Aespa get the best teasers in Kpop for both Next Level and Savage. Aespa get vlogs, promotion in NYC less than a year after debut, a lot more content than RV ever had. ( they had to wait 3 YEARS for their variety show and barely had any content in general )

Their debut was very random and during a time where RV was in a drought.

Also, Aespa sell almost two times what RV sells.

Approved the thread.
  • I think this too I think Wendy and Seulgi are supportive but the rest seem unsupportive. It's ok since aespa have snsd their true big sisters along with ses and boa :pepelove2:

• I sort of agree, have they even spoke about aespa? They feel like their at two different companies, I haven't even seen aespa talk or interact with RV. Which is strange because snsd and RV interacted a lot.

• Understandably who would befriend their replacement lol aespa already surpassed them in rookie year you'll have to be a mug to be chummy chummy with your replacement.....

• I sort of agree, have they even spoke about aespa? They feel like their at two different companies, I haven't even seen aespa talk or interact with RV. Which is strange because snsd and RV interacted a lot.

I dont think they ever did. Ive seen people use the SM ggs were never close excuse which is so wrong. They were close. Taeyeon to RV especially.

• It's clear joy doesn't like aespa. She follows every sm group except aespa. But has no problem following stayc and putting eleven lyrice in her instagram posts.

• Every senior group besides RV have spoke about aespa it's clear those bitches are jealous but who cares they will disband ( go on long hiatus in a year or two

• this is the part that I don't understand nct got better treatments than rv and they seems fine with each other. I don't think it's because of the budgets and achievements. I think it's because of the aespa success that they gain very fast even got melon daesang in their rookie year. maybe Rv felt that aespa is replacing them quickly

• Kpop isn't sunshine and rainbows. Not everyone gets along. Aespa and Red velvet probably don't care for each other and that's ok. We don't need psychological analysis to explain how or why

• At this point even 2ne1 were more supportive towards BLACKPINK than RV are being towards Aespa.

CL (alleged but it was obvious who her tweet was actually about) publicly shaded Jennie during Solo era and Dara literally posted about every YG group's comebacks except for Blackpink when she was still in the company. RV are definitely not that petty towards Aespa they clearly just don't care towards them and don't have to

• CL (alleged but it was obvious who her tweet was actually about) publicly shaded Jennie during Solo era and Dara literally posted about every YG group's comebacks except for Blackpink when she was still in the company. RV are definitely not that petty towards Aespa they clearly just don't care towards them and don't have to

Dara helped BP when they were trainees and she acknowledge their existence, Bom also talked about them and even liked some of their posts and also acknowledge them. The problem lies with CL and Minzy where i agree that both are petty.

• naur 2NE1 do NOT like Blackpink

CL literally shaded Jennie

“you don’t send a rabbit to kill a tiger”

and when a Jennie stan replied “Jennie pretty skinny rich and you stuck using Mcdonald’s wifi during your shifts” she answered “yasss” she didn’t even deny

Yes, but CL isn't all of 2ne1. I consider half of them good, but CL and Minzy are petty.

• lmao at people trying to stir up trouble

• I think yall are overreacting just bc it doesnt look like they care about aespa doesnt mean rv hates them?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• naur 2NE1 do NOT like Blackpink

CL literally shaded Jennie

“you don’t send a rabbit to kill a tiger”

and when a Jennie stan replied “Jennie pretty skinny rich and you stuck using Mcdonald’s wifi during your shifts” she answered “yasss” she didn’t even deny

agreed. 2NE1 disliked BP same case with RV disliked aespa. The later outsold the predecessor

• Why does this matter? maybe they’re just not close

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!