[PANN] MAMA excludes TXT from the male performances thumbnail after the event

• Link:

Pannchoa

There were 7 teams who appeared in MAMA but they left out TXT from the thumbnail once again

image.png
    Their award speech got cut off, during the dance break, the music was delayed so both the dancers and parties concerned were mad and they left out Yeonjun from the opening thumbnail. But all this time, I tried to think positively and thought that it was just a mistake but seeing how they are like that even once the show ended shows that it was intentional.

post response:
    [+276][-8]
    original post: here

1. [+96, 0]
    To be honest, seeing how they had no issue with the other HYBE groups, I can't think of another reason than they are just showing their annoyance to the groups from BTS' company because BTS decided not to show up. I'm not sure about HYBE but they for sure have an issue with Big Hit

2. [+89, 0]
    At this point, you can tell that everything they did towards TXT was intentional..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    image.png
    "When they were live, what we heard was the transmitted music and what the singers heard on stage was the music they prepared on the spot. But since the transmitted music was different, so once it's broadcast, you can see the gap between the music and the movement.

They are doing movement 'ab' on stage but if the broadcasted beat is different, the screen will show that they did 'abc'. So the movements look delayed and strangely stiff because it is not synced with the real time music. This is seriously something that singers are really sensitive about and they are seriously doing this to ruin them in front of everyone"

3. [+79, -1]
    The other things aside, shouldn't they apologize for the delayed transmitted music? If all the groups had that issue that day, I would've just thought of it as a severe mistake but this has to be intentional. It's due to their own incompetence

4. [+40, 0]
    I'm writing this because people will say things like "so and so wasn't included in the thumbnail either" or that "so and so got shitty camera work too". Of course, mistakes like these happen a lot during award ceremonies, especially the shitty camerawork. TXT also was a victim of it many times. But the reason why we're calling this intentional is because they were hit by everything you would call a "mistake" at once and even their company responded

5. [+36, 0]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they changed itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mnet, just die
    image.png

More comments translated by a Moa:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is so odd. What do they expect from this? HYBE is not going to force BTS to do anything or attend any show they don't want to go to. Treating TXT, a group under the same label badly in order to get back at the company is so obtuse. Childish, animated behavior. HYBE don't send TXT to mommy again challenge

HYBE is not Big Hit MUSIC. TXT is under BH, the global representative of this company is HYBE, but Hybe is an indirect part of CJES. Do you think that if TXT or Traine A are popular, CJES will let it go? BH is not a public company.

• Txt had all their comeback shows with them. They call that money dude channel their uncle or what. Now they try to exclude Txt as if their wasn’t on the show at all?

I’m just happy that one comment explained the sound issue because even somebody with a thick head like me can understand it.

Not like it stopping antis to celebrate mnet for this. Don’t look at the comments. It’s disgusting.

• Okay, switch HYBE to BH in that comment. I still don't understand what they want from doing stuff like this. What even is the purpose? Other than undermining a group's hard work through continued disrespect.

No clue. I didn’t know any beef between CJ and Hybe. I don’t understand what else reason would there be for Mnet to do this other then…being petty with BH.

• or maybe because these are the most popular groups that performed and had the most engaged performances, not everything revolves around boycotting

• What's worse is after they updated the thumbnail, you can clearly see that the slice of Yeonjun they stuck in there is not the same size or image quality as the others :pepefacepalm:

maxresdefault.jpg

They did the same thing twice. And they must have known after the first time that we gonna complain. But they did a screenshot showed it in the middle and called it a day.

• - Performance audio was messed up

- Soobin speech cut off

- Yeonjun not put in 4th gen perf thumbnail

And now this, putting aside bad camera work. Idk Kayn, if the same happened to SKZ would you still think it was just a one off thing?

ok MAMA hates TXT, it's fine to you?

• Added more comments in the OP. A Moa translated more comments below.

• Txt had all their comeback shows with them. They call that money dude channel their uncle or what. Now they try to exclude Txt as if their wasn’t on the show at all?

I’m just happy that one comment explained the sound issue because even somebody with a thick head like me can understand it.

Not like it stopping antis to celebrate mnet for this. Don’t look at the comments. It’s disgusting.

Pannchoa comments make more sense than certain someone in here.

• Is it bc BTS didnt go to mama?

Arent they in quarantine like what did they want them to do fnckfkf, break the law for a 0.9 rating show?

Like they never go to AAA and didn't go to mma and nothing of this happen to txt before

• "moa overreacting". Nah, if it happens to your faves, you will be also cry about it. Imagine preparing a perfect performance for weeks, to get messed up like that. Imagine fandom work hard voting for them, but then even their speech got cut off.

It’s not even just that Txt being “spoiled”. The choreographer. The dancers. All the team who was part of it was angry. The choreographers between each other on instagram shared the video of the Mama performance with emoji like this: :cursing: This isn’t about the group and the fans being sensitive. It’s about Mnet being petty.

This could happen to anybody. Look what they did to Starship after Kingdom.

Whoever complaining must be blocked for me.

:ak_happy:

Arent they in quarantine like what did they want them to do fnckfkf, break the law for a 0.9 rating show?

Like they never go to AAA and didn't go to mma and nothing of this happen to txt before

There're many possibilities, like conspiracy theory about bighit didn't let TXT join Kingdom? Aren't they also forcing and threatened other companies to let their artists join in before?

I can’t think of any other reason even if this one is ridiculous . Like generally the group has a good relationship with mnet. All the comeback shows with them. Now in Mama from the beginning Taehyun said he couldn’t wait to go perform, telling us they not gonna appear the remaining of the show after the performance so we can turn off the show. Him quoting reset and post a cover after the show. Lol Maybe nevermore is right and they pissed because the boys very subtlety complained. But it was deserved.

• Exactly, imagine a whole team hard work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!