Any musical trends u miss?

• I miss the tropical house craze. Especially the bright & summery ones like 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even the over-played ones like

Or I might just have missed pre-covid era summers :/

HBY'all?

• Baekhyun’s mullet

External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Concepts like Orange Caramel, Red Velvet's "Russian Roulette", Crayon Pop, basically bright wacky cutesy concepts.

SLyg.gifOsnn.giforiginal.gif

I hope that they give this sub unit some comebacks :claps:

• there's only so many times you can listen to Boom Boom :sweatr1:

Then you switch to Baam!

Also this. Can't believe they are the same group that did Bad Girl Good Girl & Hush, lol

• Sexy concepts

• Bubblegum bass and cute rock. That's the things I've only discovered now, after hearing about Sophie. Rip. But I guess the trend in the Industry I personally hate is streaming services. I enjoyed downloading from torrents so much. The only place left with decent speed is here legends never die lyrics download mp3 https://legends-never-die-lyrics.mp3juices.red/

• It was never a trend, but I miss jazz

Check out Mamamoo's older stuff

and maybe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!