This song really hitting the feels...

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lyrical bliss :cryingk:

Lyrics:

Go on and get it, give it all you got
    You'll never get over the view from the top

Just reach the finish, just ring the bell
    You'll have trophies to show, and stories to tell, yeah

It's hard not to believe it
    But don't you get the feeling

If finding the gold is losing the rainbow
    The colors are there
    They're not the same though
    Maybe you know
    The moment you have it
    But getting to hold it
    Let's go of the magic

If touching the sky is why we are all reaching
    Are we missing the point?
    And missing the meaning?

Is it the knowing?
    Is it the seeing?
    Or is it the dreaming?

Remember that moment
    Turn on like a light
    You had nothing on paper
    It was all in your mind

You saw it all perfect
    It gave you a rush
    And now I bet you right now
    It probably still does

So if you're halfway through it
    Would you even want to do it?

Watched the movie today and got goosebumps when they sang this song.

Makes you really think about people who just say they make noise music X/

• "If finding the gold is losing the rainbow

The colors are there

They're not the same though

Maybe you know

The moment you have it

But getting to hold it

Let's go of the magic"

This piece of lyric is particularly beautiful to me. I wonder how many people lose their joy and love for what they're doing in pursuit of riches and prizes.

• How do they fall in the noise music category??? seriously, like I dont hear that at all with MX. I just don't, even their earlier songs weren't noisy. People just say anything, and this album is a combined bop

Right? And even if people think most of their title tracks are on the noisier side, MX has always had a beautiful softer side as well. They have been multi-faceted from the very beginning.

External Content youtu.be

• How do they fall in the noise music category??? seriously, like I dont hear that at all with MX. I just don't, even their earlier songs weren't noisy. People just say anything, and this album is a combined bop

Their Korean title tracks are noisier than their English releases.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• Now that we are talking about non noise mx music, let me share my favorite by them that isnt english... In fact these songs had a HUGE influence on me choosing to stan them i love these so freaking much perfect girl is like my comfort song i feel so warm and safe when i listen to it :pleading:

And this one i love this one sooooo muuuuch its very special to me i used to watch this video all the time when i got into them

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I love those too and Perfect Girl is the cutest video ever.

While we're on the subject of the softer side of MX, this song isn't super soft, but it has a cool, almost retro sound that I think people would be surprised to find in their Korean albums. Plus, the vocals are chefs kiss in it

I also really love the sound and emotions in this

• Myself is easily one of their best bsides :pepelove1: i think the genre is shoegaze/ dreampop

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Myself is easily one of their best bsides :pepelove1: i think the genre is shoegaze/ dreampop

Oh, I have no idea about genres. I still haven't figured out what citypop is lol.

I just realized that I meant to post Broken Heart, not Blue Moon earlier. Kihyun's adlibs in this are a thing of beauty.

• Beautiful ;(

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

67dfeddca81ff4a0bc1cb6b0a2542459.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!