Twice's scientist-27 days later- #15. Bugs (+2) #21. Apple Music (=) #25. VIBE (+3) #38. Spotify (+3) #53. MelOn (+4) *NEW PEAK*

• Thanks to jyps abysmal promotion nobody even knew twice was having a comeback but they still are doing well!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This ain't even that bad. Imagine calling them flops when it has a new peak on melon like a month since it's release.

Desbundar

• scientist is a good song, but different from current trends.

took a few listens to appreciate it.

i don't think twice or jype care much about those rankings.

twice barely promoted for 2 weeks and still sold 700k.

world tour prep is far more important.

also, there was also a big revision to digital charts a couple years ago.

kpop songs have had a much harder time since.

• Especially considering there are only two girl groups that have songs higher on the charts than Twice.

Those are Aespa and IVE.

"flopping"

If they're flopping, then so is the rest of the Kpop industry.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I like how twice achievement threads flop but why are twice flopping threads have like 10 pages with stats from 1899 BC. :peperain:

someone should drop the once taglist probably won't do too bad.

not every achievement thread is a sucess i mean, ive only really seen bts achievment thread be like 10 pages lol

• again with putting the blame on JYPE just lol

bad promo is bad promo.

also jyp in charge of choosing the songs, concept, promotion etc. how can a group succeed if these are not done carefully?

• someone should drop the once taglist probably won't do too bad.

not every achievement thread is a sucess i mean, ive only really seen bts achievment thread be like 10 pages lol

Nah I want thrice to see it more than once tbh....haha true

again with putting the blame on JYPE just lol giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95284a7932637a4abfe9f9d82d7ddb3a18ccdd176e7&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Hajima. This time I think everybody agrees. Div 3 did a terrible job but it looks like your farming for akorns so

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What achievement!! #53 is an achievement? Just lol giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95284a7932637a4abfe9f9d82d7ddb3a18ccdd176e7&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

I like how you skipped the ones before...

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!