Jennie's new ig post

• jk but she really just posted throwback pictures of Paris

and she looks GORGEOUS

LOVE HER

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 5 times, last by deliliah ().

• Exactly. She doesn't care nor does taehyung. It's just that both the fandoms egos are hurt. Army's because he followed"Jennie" even though it was accidental, could happen to anyone and blinks because how he cleared it out and because he used the word "scary" ??like he was talking about the app and it's recommendations??? Blinks didn't like how he kind of rejected the idea of stalking her lol

They seem to have mutual friends and there's a chance they know each other but even if they don't how's that a big deal?

In short it's the fandoms using both of them to take out their frustration and hate boner they have towards the other fandom. I don't know why my babies are stuck in 😭 anyways happy Jen posted and is unbothered . Hopefully taehyung does too. He was having so much fun with insta mfers runied it arhhhh

• Exactly. She doesn't care nor does taehyung. It's just that both the fandoms egos are hurt. Army's because he followed"Jennie" even though it was accidental, could happen to anyone and blinks because how he cleared it out and because he used the word "scary" ??like he was talking about the app and it's recommendations??? Blinks didn't like how he kind of rejected the idea of stalking her lol

They seem to have mutual friends and there's a chance they know each other but even if they don't how's that a big deal?

In short it's the fandoms using both of them to take out their frustration and hate boner they have towards the other fandom. I don't know why my babies are stuck in 😭 anyways happy Jen posted and is unbothered . Hopefully taehyung does too. He was having so much fun with insta mfers runied it arhhhh

exactly, maybe if those freaks took a walk outside once in a while then they would be able to think logically like this

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

never thought I would be agreeing with a solo stan :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!