Ask me questions....

• nothing is off limits

im bored so go wild

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• What are some reasons that made you like RV's Yeri? Kinda curious :whatb:

im obsessed with short hair and she can do any style ( and her english i cute)

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• When do you get off work of being a loser?

i dont have time off, its a 24 hour job :pepe-comfy:

• what is the meaning of life

to be studied from an unknown being watching us in the matrix

• what do you think is the right philosophy utilitarianism or deontology

utilitarianism

• what's ur style

like clothes or aesthetic ?

• who the person in your sig be :?::!:

saay, give her a listen she slaps

• why though ? on what basis do you make such s claim

i mean like itll make people happy and does the least harm ig

• I think it's because humans are selfish but anyways you were the one asking the question on which is right so why are you questioning her answer? On what basis is it wrong?

but i never said she was wrong hahah

i merely questioned her rationale for making such a claim...

i dont it interesting just asking a v b there's no point the fun is in the why, how what when where...

• but i never said she was wrong hahah

i merely questioned her rationale for making such a claim...

i dont it interesting just asking a v b there's no point the fun is in the why, how what when where...

Oh my bad I just proved myself real sensitive then lmao

• its sll good my friend...i'm always asking the 5w questions to engage with people...

i always say that this is a forum for discussion right?

I don't know if that's what you always say or not but yes that's true lol and as the title says "ask me questions" lol sorry I get bent out of shape for no reason

• I don't know if that's what you always say or not but yes that's true lol and as the title says "ask me questions" lol sorry I get bent out of shape for no reason

its what i always say...I just naturally like asking questions

I remember once my professor literally told me in front of 100 other students i think to shut up and come see her after class or something ahahaha

• i mean like itll make people happy and does the least harm ig

but that still results in a lot of harm though right? I don't know where your from but that the US elections...trump got voted in and it was one shit show and yet >50% of the electoral roll who actually voted voted for him (2016 not 2020) which means the greatest happiness correct?

• its what i always say...I just naturally like asking questions

I remember once my professor literally told me in front of 100 other students i think to shut up and come see her after class or something ahahaha

Yeah but what I meant was that I don't really know you to know that you say that you know what I mean? I ask alot of questions too and I think I annoy my supervisor tbh did your professor give you private lessons?

• Yeah but what I meant was that I don't really know you to know that you say that you know what I mean? I ask alot of questions too and I think I annoy my supervisor tbh did your professor give you private lessons?

oh yeh PRIVATE LESSSOSN :P:P:P:wink::wink::wink:

nah nothing like that just to ask her the questions outside of normal class times since I had so many random questions

• but that still results in a lot of harm though right? I don't know where your from but that the US elections...trump got voted in and it was one shit show and yet >50% of the electoral roll who actually voted voted for him (2016 not 2020) which means the greatest happiness correct?

......you made your point :pepe-smug:

• Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

what....even ?

• no I didn't imply that I'm for or against utilitarianism...nvm i guess that's the end of that then..i know when I'm not wanted ;(;(;(

what are you for ?

• And here I thought I was the only one who misunderstood you

what are you for ?

my self obviously I'm a strong proponent of elitism I'm right you're wrong!!!! lol :evil:

nah truthfully though neither is correct in all circumstances I don't believe in either U or D.

I think that each situation should be considered in its own merits based on the surrounding circumstances - there is never a simple answer for U or D and thus if one cannot subscribe solely to either U or D. It is the considerations and principle underlying each of the philosophies that help make better decisions in the long term.

• my self obviously I'm a strong proponent of elitism I'm right you're wrong!!!! lol :evil:

nah truthfully though neither is correct in all circumstances I don't believe in either U or D.

I think that each situation should be considered in its own merits based on the surrounding circumstances - there is never a simple answer for U or D and thus if one cannot subscribe solely to either U or D. It is the considerations and principle underlying each of the philosophies that help make better decisions in the long term.

Dang you're like a professor on AKP

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!