I didn't expect this. BTS has better longevity on charts compared to IU.

• Artificially boosted chart placements

IU chart runs are legit ✔️

You're using Top 100 longevity and you're using Gaon instead of Melon. Gaon is too easily manipulated by fandoms, BTS has 10 songs that hit #1 on Gaon Weekly, but they only have 4 songs that hit #1 on Melon Daily (and maybe only 3 that hit #1 on Melon Weekly i dunno what Fake Love did). Also, dont forget that musty trot singer Lim Yang Wong got like 47 MILLION Gaon points in a week because of his fandom, Gaon just isnt reliable anymore.

Gosh, just stan BTS already you guys. You’ll get more satisfaction and be happier, I promise!

• Artificially boosted chart placements

IU chart runs are legit ✔️

IU's chart runs are also artificially boosted and so are Blackpink's. Everyone who has been in the industry for long enough to gain a fanbase is artificially boosted and not legit so miss me with that bullshit.

You're using Top 100 longevity and you're using Gaon instead of Melon. Gaon is too easily manipulated by fandoms, BTS has 10 songs that hit #1 on Gaon Weekly, but they only have 4 songs that hit #1 on Melon Daily (and maybe only 3 that hit #1 on Melon Weekly i dunno what Fake Love did). Also, dont forget that musty trot singer Lim Yang Wong got like 47 MILLION Gaon points in a week because of his fandom, Gaon just isnt reliable anymore.

Melon is a streaming service like Spotify and not a chart. GAON is a chart like Billboard is.

Because of you dumb kpop fans' complaining, Melon has started thinking about how their chart should work when they shouldn't be because they are just a streaming service whose main aim should be giving people a platform to stream music.

Melon Realtime chart which they had till 24Hits took over was the best chart because that is what was really needed for people who use Melon as a streaming platform to see. Which songs are popular in realtime? Because they have already had daily and weekly charts like Spotify does. No wonder they started losing their market share because of giving into the suggestions of dumb kpop fans to start thinking like a chart rather than a service.

• Oh no, again the fandom argument.

Everybody has fans, so it is only a matter of extent, IU obviously has less . And it is not a discredit to have fans, be it BTS or LWY.

Maybe ULs negate the mass streaming fan activity to some extent.

Still this is a decent analysis, based on what's available.

Thanks MassiveKpopFan

• IU's chart runs are also artificially boosted and so are Blackpink's. Everyone who has been in the industry for long enough to gain a fanbase is artificially boosted and not legit so miss me with that bullshit.

Melon is a streaming service like Spotify and not a chart. GAON is a chart like Billboard is.

Because of you dumb kpop fans' complaining, Melon has started thinking about how their chart should work when they shouldn't be because they are just a streaming service whose main aim should be giving people a platform to stream music.

Melon Realtime chart which they had till 24Hits took over was the best chart because that is what was really needed for people who use Melon as a streaming platform to see. Which songs are popular in realtime? Because they have already had daily and weekly charts like Spotify does. No wonder they started losing their market share because of giving into the suggestions of dumb kpop fans to start thinking like a chart rather than a service.

Yoooo the Melon point kinda hittin

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• They literally come like blood hounds, it’s ridiculous at this point

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!