There's a war on Melon charts right now!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The biggest group, a rookie gg, and a soloist are fighting for #1.

Brave Girls are also on the way.

It's been a while since the chart has been this interesting. :froghype:

What are your predictions in the next few hours????

• BRAVE GIRLS COMING FOR THAT PAK THEY HAVE LIKE 5 SONGS ON THE MELON TOP 100 NOW

- NEW TITLE TRACK CHI MAT BA RAM

- 2017 RELEASE ROLLIN

- 2020 RELEASE WE RIDE

- NEW B-SIDE POOL PARTY

- NEW B-SIDE SUMMER BY MYSELF

NGG STUFF ONLY. THIS IS WHAT A REAL GP RECOGNITION IS LIKE

:froghype::froghype::froghype:

706428c82a3921823a1a2831372b328d9d932638.gifv45abcfb39da0a4a1187e2ba5913f887aa6a8f5a9.gifv

f0fcee4ab6e9027291ca00b304a7c9cef641abf9.gifv42b11d6ca20539d77389f8601c3d3fedf7d8c359.gifv

• The snake is comming to eat this butter

Can't believe that 1 week ago we thought it was impossible and now there's only 5k of difference :OOOOOO

Imagine how big it will be in the kpopverse if a rookie can top melon against the biggest group

October will be savage !!!!!!

#nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct

• BTS did amazing job topping it for month and still holding on facing so many digital monsters

Kings!

What digital monsters? Butter didnt have to face Celebrity, Lilac, or Rollin at their peaks.

• What digital monsters? Butter didnt have to face Celebrity, Lilac, or Rollin at their peaks.

Rather argue with a wall than you. Go and write fanfictions quoting me. IDGAF. Someone who used to deny dynamite, said it is bts's only hit yesterday to fit their argument

Atleast stick to your words. Bye and stay delusional. A month at top of melon is amazing. No matter how much you whine about it

• I dont get after BTS spend a month at top , they are bound to lose top position after long time

People are acting like someone will top butter at its peak . Every artist including iu will lose top position after many weeks. Lmao.

The glee some people have when BTS lose top position, forgetting the context and a month long domination

• Rather argue with a wall than you. Go and write fanfictions quoting me. IDGAF. Someone who used to deny dynamite, said it is bts's only hit yesterday to fit their argument

Atleast stick to your words. Bye and stay delusional. A month at top of melon is amazing. No matter how much you whine about it

This Twicehouse/Oliviahouse/BPhouse/Aespahouse... whateverhouse will never ✋ with his anti-BTS sh*t.

• How is it war tho???? The top song has been released 3 weeks ago and it's been #1 for 3 weeks I guess.

BG released a new song and it is expected do go #1.

You cant compare and new release with old one lol.

Ppl are trying to bring some non existent competition and it's not even funny.

• Rather argue with a wall than you. Go and write fanfictions quoting me. IDGAF. Someone who used to deny dynamite, said it is bts's only hit yesterday to fit their argument

This Twicehouse/Oliviahouse/BPhouse/Aespahouse... whateverhouse will never ✋ with his anti-BTS sh*t.

I dont get after BTS spend a month at top , they are bound to lose top position after long time

People are acting like someone will top butter at its peak . Every artist including iu will lose top position after many weeks. Lmao.

OK i laughed so hard at @Flowercrew's jab, ngl.

What Butter has done is amazing as Butterboys has said, but what's funny is that its UL count is not only way below Dyna at 27 days after release (Dyna was peaking right about now at around 700k, while Butter is at 440k), it's also noticeably below LSG. Butter is doing so well internationally but it's not resonating the same way that Dyna did in Korea, it's not even resonating the same way "lesser" hits like LSG did. This to me is really interesting and probably grounds for additional analysis.

For research purposes, this is what LSG was doing after 29 days of release.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!