So H1-KEY's agency won't even address the Sitala situation? Currently pretending nothing is happening

• After this tweet went viral (they still have it pinned on their twitter)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sitala trended on twitter, internationally, trended in Korea and in her home country Thailand

People have been asking for a statement and the company has stayed mum

When they were already getting many comments, they posted a new tweet about her without addressing anything

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's basically a paid article about her being a global rookie fluent in four languages

Three days have passed since then and nothing has been said.

A lot of people who were saying they wanted to check out the group and then said they'd still be interested in the group when they remove this girl have now changed their tune and think the company is so irresponsible not to a) research their trainees, b) say anything.

I love Minnie but fact is she's friends with two Thai royalists whose fathers are/were controversial politicians and there's long been rumors that her family is wealthy and run in those circles

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Honestly speaking noise marketing is also marketing...

If people created a buzz then agency is either doin it on purpose or they won't talk about it at all.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Something tells me if this involved Lisa a lot of Thai stans would be really quiet in comparison

But it doesn't involve her (nor does her family have these connections or allegations) so make it make sense

mKl7Ghm.png

• HOT - 아버지가 독재에 기여했다면, 딸은 걸그룹 스타가 될 수 없을까
    1. 2008년 12월 24일 옐로우셔츠 시위대가 공항을 점거했다. 문민정부를 반대하고 군주제를 지지한다. 수완나품 공항과 돈무앙 공항이 열흘간 마비됐다. 수많은 기업과 시민들이 막대한 불편과 손실을 겪었다. 솜차이 정부는 큰 타격을 받았다. 사회 안정을 위해 군이 나서야 한다는…
    theqoo.net

more trending posts about her

mKl7Ghm.png

• They’re probably rubbing their hands together because let’s be real who would’ve checked a group from some random no name company? No one. This whole scandal got them more publicity than they ever would've gotten otherwise.

They might release a generic statement just for the sake of it eventually but i highly doubt she’s getting kicked out of the group.

• Nothing is wrong with being royalist. Those who curse and insult those royalist, their parents included, are ones who should reflect. To sanction ones for being royalist means the suppression of liberty.

If Thailand truly is run under dictatorship and its peoples are deprived of free speech, you won't see those cries over the absent of free speech and I must have not been able to vote for mayor last year.

• Nothing is wrong with being royalist. Those who curse and insult those royalist, their parents included, are ones who should reflect. To sanction ones for being royalist means the suppression of liberty.

If Thailand truly is run under dictatorship and its peoples are deprived of free speech, you won't see those cries over the absent of free speech and I must have not been able to vote for mayor last year.

<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X

This post stinks

mKl7Ghm.png

Have you ever heard of a protest? Those occur in revolutions where lay people decide it is worth more to protest their treatment than take the status quo as is, even if there may be punishment. Please see Thailand's lèse-majesté laws, Article 112, for the root of these protests.

Thailand: Is royal reform a far-fetched dream? | DW | 28.07.2021
    Intent on shaking up Thailand's current political order, the pro-democracy movement has broken a long-standing taboo by openly criticizing the all-powerful and…
    www.dw.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!