Gimme your Spotify Wrapped playlists

• here u go<3 drop yours too

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

k-pop gurlies aint slidin' their asses like dis no more : (

• here u go<3 drop yours too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry I can't open your playlist, I was redirected to top song of my country and I thought it was your playlist :pepe-life-support: Is the problem on my part or did you send the wrong link?

• Sorry I can't open your playlist, I was redirected to top song of my country and I thought it was your playlist :pepe-life-support: Is the problem on my part or did you send the wrong link

hmmm idk why it wont work for you

• External Content open.spotify.com

I got taste if you havent noticed

tf is this amy shark shit

ahhh i see my playlist when you post yours haha

• EDIT: Hey that is not my playlist... wtf help!

How do I send my stuff without having a weird combo of German and English? I seriously didn't listend to anything I see here

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Because Spotify is buggy right now I made a new playlist and put the songs in there one by one :pepefrog:

How do I send my stuff without having a weird combo of German and English? I seriously didn't listend to anything I see here

Spotify is tripping :pepe-sad:

• Because Spotify is buggy right now I made a new playlist and put the songs in there one by one :pepefrog:

Wow 8| I'll listen to it, thank you sm <3

• External Content open.spotify.com

Is this how it's done?

Edit: Ah, it seems to not be doing so hot right now. Spoilers: My top artist was not a Kpop artist (that was last year), but Dreamcatcher is high on my list as always, it seems. Top 5 along with Brave Girls. :claps:

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

• Spotify is tripping :pepe-sad:

Yeah it does massifly! I didn't listended to Freiwild, In Extremo, Slayer, Twillight Force, and all the other random rock and metalbands like seriously the only German and English bands I have in my playlists are Coldplay. Die Ärzte, Revolverheld, Thirty Seconds to Mars and Panic at the disco... so WTF and every other band I have is Japanese or Korean

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

loool i think its mine, spotify is buggy now

• get ready for some bangers

wait bruh this isn’t mine. does it show kpop songs?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!