Judge my current (mostly kpop) Spotify playlist + help me make it even better

• So, I absolutely suck at making playlists but I've tried to make kpop focused ones lately that helps me get through the ride to work and I wouldn't mind suggestions to complete it.

I like slower and more emotional songs BUT you can't hear that well in the subway and I'd rather not arrive at work teary eyed (I'm exaggerating but you know what I mean).

So give me your suggestions of rather upbeat songs, I'll listen to them and see!

Here is my playlist for now :

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can like a bit of everything, I have a knack for nice basslines and funky sounds. The sounds in the playlist are quite recent because I've started following kpop not hat long ago :saint:

• first get why not out of there lol (jk i just hate the song)

I recomend these songs to add/listen to

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The skz song is a nice slower song for them and the rest are bsides that i like alot from last year/early this year, hope you like them :)

• no good if you don't have this :

It fits perfectly your playlist

• You have BEG - Abracadabra in your playlist you have taste :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I've not lived 2nd gen era but discovered Abracadabra quite randomly and it's such an iconic and amazing song!

why not is a fun song but i totally get why not everyone enjoys it haha

I'l listen to them, thanks for the suggestions (i did make this thread before going to sleep so it'll be later ;( )

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!