30 Days of NCT: Choreo Chat - Simon Says

• NCT 127 - Simon Says

Choreographer: Scott Forsyth

If Touch was cute and bright, Simon Says is strong and sharp. I really love the way NCT choreo captures the song. I think most think of the memorable MV, but this is actually a great tight choreo. This is during NCT 127's synchronization period so a lot of the formation is synced, while their more recent choreo is less structured like this and tends to use the sync as an impact move. As always there's a lot of movement across the "stage." I'm a sucker for spinning jumps like the one late in the video to align with the shots. Our main dancers are in the yellow hat (Taeyong) and in the black hoodie with the cropped pants (Mark).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There a neat three part dance tutorial if you've got time to kill (but no subtitles so there's that)

MV:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Performance:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!