WHICH WOULD YOU BE MORE INTERESTED IN DOING?

• I don't consider myself to be a blink/army/once etc and I've listened to the entire discographies of EXO/TXT/BTS/SKZ/NCT and that's all for the boy groups let alone the GG which are my favs lol

Well, you make it a task to do so. I think the best way to listen to a group's full discography is to listen to it slowly and at your own pace.

I remember trying to gulp Formula of Love down all at once. It hurt. And I found that the songs didn't stick to me that much until after a while. It's like that for discographies but on a much larger scale.

I've listened to Twice's discography so many times, I could probably name them if you just play the intro. I don't remember how I listened to it all eventually but I know that when I revisit it, i always go album by album. And try to take it all in once again before I move on to the next.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Well, you make it a task to do so. I think the best way to listen to a group's full discography is to listen to it slowly and at your own pace.

I remember trying to gulp Formula of Love down all at once. It hurt. And I found that the songs didn't stick to me that much until after a while. It's like that for discographies but on a much larger scale.

I've listened to Twice's discography so many times, I could probably name them if you just play the intro. I don't remember how I listened to it all eventually but I know that when I revisit it, i always go album by album. And try to take it all in once again before I move on to the next.

true...but given the limited time one has then once has to go through it all quickly esepcially if you are listening for the first time...

if you're talking about onces and twice discography then I would agree slow and steady wins the race and also I will add that if you haven't been a fan of them (or any other group) for that long that might be reasonable but you cannot tell me that a fan of lets say 2 or more years who hasn't listened to their fav discography is (I can't think of the word) justified????

• true...but given the limited time one has then once has to go through it all quickly esepcially if you are listening for the first time...

if you're talking about onces and twice discography then I would agree slow and steady wins the race and also I will add that if you haven't been a fan of them (or any other group) for that long that might be reasonable but you cannot tell me that a fan of lets say 2 or more years who hasn't listened to their fav discography is (I can't think of the word) justified????

Okay, maybe that would make sense. I will never put someone down for saying they stan a group and haven't listened to all of their discography, regardless when they first considered themselves a stan or not.

(With most 4th gen and a few 3rd gen exceptions hehe)

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Okay, maybe that would make sense. I will never put someone down for saying they stan a group and haven't listened to all of their discography, regardless when they first considered themselves a stan or not.

(With most 4th gen and a few 3rd gen exceptions hehe)

oh I wouldn't put them down...I would mock them jokingly!!!!

• To any new or old voters who get to read this:

When the poll closes and what is the most, I will make an announcement thread for it TOMORROW.

And then of course, we'll start on December 1 or November 30 depending on what wins the poll!

I will be asking if you'd like to be added to the taglist for this so I'm not tagging everyone in the guild all the time.

ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A GUILD MEMBER OR A EVEN A ONCE.

Polls usually only take a few seconds to choose an answer! It shouldn't effect your plans.

• Ooh, I like the idea of both! Imagine a real Twice advent calender, where you get a surprise each day :omgr:

But it looks like the title track tournament is winning, so I'll happily participate in it (and I have listened to all of their title tracks - just not all of the bsides yet! :merongk:)

It looks like the tournament might also be less work for you, so you can have more free time to have fun with everyone or enjoy the holiday season <3

• Ooh, I like the idea of both! Imagine a real Twice advent calender, where you get a surprise each day :omgr:

But it looks like the title track tournament is winning, so I'll happily participate in it (and I have listened to all of their title tracks - just not all of the bsides yet! :merongk:)

It looks like the tournament might also be less work for you, so you can have more free time to have fun with everyone or enjoy the holiday season <3

Aww, thank you <3

The tournament would definitely be a lot easier on me since all I have to do is create the polls and keep track of the winners of each poll and round.

I think both will be fun but I'm actually super excited to do the tournament! 😊

• Aww, thank you <3

The tournament would definitely be a lot easier on me since all I have to do is create the polls and keep track of the winners of each poll and round.

I think both will be fun but I'm actually super excited to do the tournament! 😊

I guess it might be decided then! Both ideas are really fun, so thank you for doing this for us <3

I'm excited to see which titles will be opposite each other. I hope that my favourites won't be grouped together, because it may be impossible to vote ;(^^

• I guess it might be decided then! Both ideas are really fun, so thank you for doing this for us <3

I'm excited to see which titles will be opposite each other. I hope that my favourites won't be grouped together, because it may be impossible to vote ;(^^

No problem! <3

The groupings were randomized, so maybe! We'll see... :pepelove2:

• I know, but it's still stressful :sweatr:^^  <3

But we will find out soon enough! (I seriously can't believe it's almost December, already!)

Yeah...sorry! 😅

Ikr! This year went by CRAZY FAST for me. I'm still in awe. It's been almost a year since the AKP revamp happened and many users left but so many came flooding in. It was a great time. We've grown so much since then!

For the tournament, I'm wondering if I should reveal which title tracks go up against which each day or all at once in a tournament bracket form 🤔

• Yeah...sorry! 😅

Ikr! This year went by CRAZY FAST for me. I'm still in awe. It's been almost a year since the AKP revamp happened and many users left but so many came flooding in. It was a great time. We've grown so much since then!

For the tournament, I'm wondering if I should reveal which title tracks go up against which each day or all at once in a tournament bracket form 🤔

Don't worry, it's just me being silly ^^<3

I feel the same! Life is a bit different for me where I live, because of restrictions and social distancing, so many days look the same. But I'm happy I discovered this forums because I can chat about Twice with you all! I only know one person in real life who also likes kpop, but she only listens to boygroups :sadr:

I've never taken part in such activity, so I think either one should be fine! But maybe if you do it each day, the excitement and anticipation will be bigger, because we won't know what to expect :claps:

P.S. I LOVE your new aesthetics!!! :omgr::lover4: It's one of my favourite Jihyo looks this era, I'm thinking of using this fancam around Valentine's Day, because it just reminds me of it due to the pink outfit :-)

• I know <3

Oh, nice! Yeah, COVID's messed up a lot of things...and I'm so glad I found this forum too! I get to speak about my faves with like-minded people. Glad you joined also <3 I have a KPOP friend but she stans Blackpink and Red Velvet but hates Twice... ;(

I found a girl in my class who's a Somi, Itzy and Blackpink stan. So maybe she knows Twice. I've seen a few people with BTS merch and there's this one girl who carries around a "You make Stray Kids Stay" bag or something like that

Ooh okay! That was my plan from the beginning but I'll be sure to keep track of the winners after each poll ends :p

Aww, thank you! I know right, she looks so amazing in this performance :lover1:

I was looking for an aesthetic to do before Doughnut (or another holiday aesthetic) because I was starting to get a bit restless from my fall one since I haven't been able to change it for more than a week. :pleading:

That will be cool! Break It and Explosion versions gave me Valentine's Day vibes too. They have so many Korean holidays similar to Valentine's Day and Formula of Love was released (11/12) not too long before Pepero Day (11/11) where you give the ones you love peperos

• Thank you <3

Oh no, how can she hate Twice? ;( That's quite a few people then! Back at the uni I tried to get my friends into kpop but it didn't work out at all ^^ I hope that you'll meet someone who likes the same groups as you in your school, cause it's so nice to be able to chat with someone about kpop in real life too!

I loved your fall aesthetics too! <3 The Seulgi.zip was so much fun to watch, and I got to watch it thanks to you :pepelove1:

Ah yes, Break It too! Though for me, it also has Halloween vibes, because of the darker aesthetics. Momo literally looked like avampire queen with that make up (there's a close up photo in the Break It album). Wow, Pepero Day is such a cute idea! I've never heard about this day before, but it sounds lovely (and a yummy tradition ^_^).

• I don't know... she's also from South Korea but she didn't actually get into KPOP until she moved her in 8th grade and people were saying "So, you're from SK, do you like KPOP?" Lol

Aww thanks. You too 🥰

Thank you! <3 I liked that one too but sometimes I get tired of aesthetics and I haven't been able to change that one for about a week and a half. And yep, that Seulgi.zip episode was really fun to watch 💕

Oh, I see what you're saying! Momo looked sooo cool in that outfit 🤩

Yeah, it is! It's a Korean holiday and I think it's such a cute one 🥺 they have like 10 Valentine's Day-like holidays lol 😂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!