Unpopular movie opinions

• it's better than the first part, but again, I like Ragnarok more

well i guess i have another unpopular opinion then

i never watched any Thor movies, because imo Thor is the most boring member of the avenger and i don't want to see him in a full movie about him

i prefer much more Suicide squad because it's not all about actions and serious stuff and there's a lot of comedy in Suicide squad

so it kinda balance with the action , and make me feel like the movie is less " heavy" than other super hero movies

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I always thought that Marvel movies are leaning toward comedy genre. Can't name any of them serious and heavy :melon_think:

In comparison DC comics movies were always 'more dark more realistic'. Now they try to change this approach probably.

I don't think, the only one where i can feel this was in the gardian of galaxy

where there's a lot of humour

but i feel that DC movies are very dark and more realistic but they are also more comic

a good example of this would be for example "Shazam" the story is really serious and dark and realistic

but they take this realistic side to turn it into something funny

like for example this scene , you always get this scene in hero movie and never question it

and after seeing this movie i was like " OMG this is so funny, i never thought about this but it's true how hero usually here the bad guy doing his speech when they are so far away usually"

and this really realistic side of the movie made this scene funny

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• th17e is there any movie that you like? :-)

Contrary to what my opinions here seem like, yes lmao

It's just that most movies I do enjoy are generally received well too so I couldn't put it down as unpopular. If I had too many negative opinions, I'll try some positive ones

• In Squid Games, Gi-Hun is a very bad father. He attacks the stepfather even though he was taking care of and housing the children and paying the bills. He neglects his child and breaks promises with his daughter multiple times- always letting her down. Even at the end, when he gave all the money away, couldn't he have taken a bit to pay the child's school fees or bills to get his daughter back? Why couldn't he have gone home to see his daughter then return to Squid Games the next year? He's such a frustrating character (although during Squid Games he was actually really innocent/naive).

• In Squid Games, Gi-Hun is a very bad father. He attacks the stepfather even though he was taking care of and housing the children and paying the bills. He neglects his child and breaks promises with his daughter multiple times- always letting her down. Even at the end, when he gave all the money away, couldn't he have taken a bit to pay the child's school fees or bills to get his daughter back? Why couldn't he have gone home to see his daughter then return to Squid Games the next year? He's such a frustrating character (although during Squid Games he was actually really innocent/naive).

Also, my Allkpop acc is new, but I've been lurking since 2018 ish. How do I post my own threads here? And how do I make a tag list (especially for plastic surgeries), and how do I message people directly?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!