I like like Feel Special was Twice’s true last comeback

• And since that goodbye TWICE have released about 61 original songs, promoted I think 8 separate comebacks, released 12 Korean songs in Japan language, debuted in the US, released a Youtube Original series and released 12 seasons of Time to TWICE(with a new one coming next Friday)

Also Feel Special is part of TWICE 'B' or 2.0 or w/e you want to call it. I mean sonically and composition wise something like Fancy and I Can't Stop Me are pretty much identical music genres. It's not different lol.

• And since that goodbye TWICE have released about 61 original songs, promoted I think 8 separate comebacks, released 12 Korean songs in Japan language, debuted in the US, released a Youtube Original series and released 12 seasons of Time to TWICE(with a new one coming next Friday)

Also Feel Special is part of TWICE 'B' or 2.0 or w/e you want to call it. I mean sonically and composition wise something like Fancy and I Can't Stop Me are pretty much identical music genres. It's not different lol.

yeah if there was a "Twice B" beginning it was Fancy, that's when they moved away from the Bubblegum pop sound. Although that was also the last BEP beginning song, so I guess you could argue Feel Special is the beginning. Feel Special is very different than anything from 2015-2018 so idk how anyone could think of that as the last "real" Twice song.

• I interpreted your title in a different way, and my way was more interesting, like Feel special would be the perfect last comeback. No, I'm not telling that twice should have a disband back in 2019, is more like I wish it was released later as a final song, is really touching.

My secret wish was that SNSD released a last song as OT9 with the ending pose being the same as ITNW, but well, later Jessica was out of the group, and I never got my beautiful ending.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!