Scientist is kind of performing like ICTSM... I'm sad

• I'm sad because certain people are finding ways to bash TWICE because Scientist for me was quite an experimental comeback. From the first moment I heard it, I know that it won't do as great as The Feels.

But then it was released on Friday, aiming for international success. I don't know why but it seems like they are not rising as fast in Korean charts. I am a bit sad now, TWICE AGAIN hearing bashes from people.

Hope it can rise during promotions because the whole Formula Of Love album contains true bangers, I just love all of their full albums. If Scientist do perform like ICTSM, I wish that it would stay in chart for a long time, because The Feels has great stability for now.

P/s : Thank you for your encouragements! But please certain people, don't fight under my thread... I usually create threads that have less replies and more positivity though.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Edited once, last by huytienlam ().

• No need to be sad, as long as Twice is happy and satisfied with what they're doing is enough for me.

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

• I'm not the biggest once but Twice are more relevant than the vast majority of kpop groups (that's why people talk about them), just relax and enjoy the cb, the girls are still rich af and beautiful af :p. My favorite group gets tons of hate everytime, especially when they cb once every blue moon...from my experience if you try ignore the hate you'll definitely enjoy the songs more (trust me)

• I seriously don’t get why y’all are so negative. We got a freaking FULL album yesterday and all fans can talk about is how they are not charting well. Can you please direct that energy into streaming? It will help them win music shows and TWICE have expressed joy multiple times over them. Do your part and stop whining ffs.

Edited once, last by vzal ().

• Unfortunately nowadays people are even more quick to spread negativism about others groups and i take this as their own life must be so frustrated and sad that they can't bear to see others just working fine.

Twice charting is ok and i won't tell you suddenly they don't care about charting anymore, but i think JYPE changed some strategies and they don't see to manage it that well, JYPE fault obviously, buuuut as a fan of a group who releases 4 songs a year i can tell you that if you like the songs, just enjoy it. Forget the antis and appreciate Twice music, their hardwork and enjoy their active year. I'm sure they must be already happy with so many accomplishments and now they must be trying new things and hoping fans to be with them!

• Well that's JYPE in a nutshell so what can you do.

• Wut? It's their WORST title track since Fancy which is also one of their worst.

Their best song since Fancy (actually since WIL) is Cry For Me, it's not a title track but imma treat it like one cause it deserved to be a title track.

your taste is wack but wbk about that anyhow :pepe-joy:

• Wut? It's their WORST title track since Fancy which is also one of their worst.

Their best song since Fancy (actually since WIL) is Cry For Me, it's not a title track but imma treat it like one cause it deserved to be a title track.

The garbage tier taste jumped out. Joking! But come on fore real? Fancy and I Can't Stop Me are probably in the top 5 for most fans now, along side Feel Special, What is Love? and The Feels.

You may not like them, but you gotta admit you're in the minority in thinking ICSM is TWICE worst title. We got More & More, The Best Thing I Ever Did, Knock Knock and now even Scientist and you really gonna tell me queen of the bops I Can't Stop Me is their worst?

• I couldn't agree more

i can't stop me is one of the best twice title track i don't understand why people say it's one of their worst

Most don't as far as I can see. From what I can discern from ONCE Twitter, Reddit and Discord ICSM is much loved and in most fans top 3-5 titles. Same with Fancy and recently a lot have The Feels too. You look at their success internationally too and it would seem the majority of international Kpop fans like those songs better than something like DTNA, Alcohol Free, Yes or Yes, etc songs that did mostly better in Korea.

• The garbage tier taste jumped out. Joking! But come on fore real? Fancy and I Can't Stop Me are probably in the top 5 for most fans now, along side Feel Special, What is Love? and The Feels.

You may not like them, but you gotta admit you're in the minority in thinking ICSM is TWICE worst title. We got More & More, The Best Thing I Ever Did, Knock Knock and now even Scientist and you really gonna tell me queen of the bops I Can't Stop Me is their worst?

More and More is a bop lol, and Knock Knock is literally one of their top 3-4 songs ever (excluding Japanese titles).

ICSM is with Fancy and Likey as fair to ok to mediocre songs. Not terrible but not great. TT will always be their worst song and the only song i actively dislike.

• It's kind of tough for Jyp. Overall they are the worst managed top 4 company right now and they tend to lack the market knowledge of say SM, YG and even Hybe.

They put out songs that the fans absolutely love like Feel Special, I Can't Stop Me and The Feels. Those songs are also among their best ever international performances and all broke a lot of records, but Korea just was not on board with any of them.

I feel like Scientist was an attempt to megre TWICE 2.0 with a familiar Korea friendly sound TWICE had prior, but no one took any risks with it. The company wasn't brave enough to develop the song more and try to create a hook like in ICSM or The Feels and just kept it low key and made the cardinal mistake in music, made it boring.

• More and More is a bop lol, and Knock Knock is literally one of their top 3-4 songs ever (excluding Japanese titles).

ICSM is with Fancy and Likey as fair to ok to mediocre songs. Not terrible but not great. TT will always be their worst song and the only song i actively dislike.

What the hell? I will say you're unique in your taste of TWICE title tracks lol. TT their worst? Holy smokes.

• It's kind of tough for Jyp. Overall they are the worst managed top 4 company right now and they tend to lack the market knowledge of say SM, YG and even Hybe.

They put out songs that the fans absolutely love like Feel Special, I Can't Stop Me and The Feels. Those songs are also among their best ever international performances and all broke a lot of records, but Korea just was not on board with any of them.

I feel like Scientist was an attempt to megre TWICE 2.0 with a familiar Korea friendly sound TWICE had prior, but no one took any risks with it. The company wasn't brave enough to develop the song more and try to create a hook like in ICSM or The Feels and just kept it low key and made the cardinal mistake in music, made it boring.

Wut? What hook? Neither song had a memorable hook, unless you're talking the boya boya part? I liked the Feels but the best part about it was Nayeon in the MV 8| , that will be the biggest thing i remember about it, how amazing she looked lol.

The only memorable "hook" in ICSM is Nayeon desperately screaming to hit those insane ridiculous high notes while the song barrels ahead at 1000 bpm. The song shouldve been a moody mid tempo banger like in the teasers, but we got something completely different instead. Just like in The Feels with Nayeon's outfit, i'll remember ICSM most for Mina's Shoulder of the Year memes.

• Wut? What hook? Neither song had a memorable hook, unless you're talking the boya boya part? I liked the Feels but the best part about it was Nayeon in the MV 8| , that will be the biggest thing i remember about it, how amazing she looked lol.

The only memorable "hook" in ICSM is Nayeon desperately screaming to hit those insane ridiculous high notes while the song barrels ahead at 1000 bpm. The song shouldve been a moody mid tempo banger like in the teasers, but we got something completely different instead. Just like in The Feels with Nayeon's outfit, i'll remember ICSM most for Mina's Shoulder of the Year memes.

The Feels hook was aided by the dance, it's almost exclusive due to the catchiness of the 'you have stolen my heart' dance that open the chorus that the song has shown such good longevity on Spotify, Apple, Youtube and even TikTok. The whole point of the song was built to get people singing that bit and let it be an ear worm, which worked.

It pop's and get's stuck in your head.

I Can't Stop Me doesn't necessarily have a traditional 'hook' part like TT or Cheer Up or even like Fancy and The Feels but it was at least trying to in places and overall made for a very stand out and catchy chorus. The only real minus point was a lacking pre-chorus into that.

ICSM is like 1000 times better than cry for me, just stfu with your nonstop bickering about it, you write that crap like a million times every day, we got it

• What is with this weirdo....? Used to pretend to be a Blink before becoming one of their least fave users here...pretended to be a Twice fan and now basically just does the same thing...what next? Gonna be an Aespa stan?

No one here likes you.

Do you think i care?

I am literally the only one defending Scientist while y'all are SHITTING on it and i'm the one pretending to be a Twice fan????

• You're the one poking the bear and not minding your own business smdh. Ask Armys on here, i can be the biggest pain in the ass on this forum if you want to make me your enemy lol. Just block me if you're done with my ranting, i wont be offended, believe me.

well, my heart is not as faint as Armys, you're not scaring me

• lol fine, everytime ICSM is brought up, i shall make my comments extra spicy just for you lol.

And i mean it. EVERY TIME i see it, i will comment on it from now on.

oh no I'm so scared, I'm litterally shitting my pants, you are so powerful and strong, wow please don't

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!