Why Izone should have never been forced to disband - Reason #104

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Although she is one of my faves, Yena wouldnt even rank in the top 6 of Izone in terms of popularity. Yet she just got invited to one of the premiere variety shows for idols, presumably by herself. What other idol group has the clout to have one of their less popular members appear alone at Knowing Brothers?

• Although she is one of my faves, Yena wouldnt even rank in the top 6 of Izone in terms of popularity. Yet she just got invited to one of the premiere variety shows for idols, presumably by herself. What other idol group has the clout to have one of their less popular members appear alone at Knowing Brothers?

You should have waited before making this thread. What if her episode becomes one of the lowest-rated episodes in knowing bros?

• Looks like all moved on to new career paths and r thriving doing what they enjoy.

โžถโžถโžถโžถโžถ YIREN โžทโžทโžทโžทโžท

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

ย ย 

• You should have waited before making this thread. What if her episode becomes one of the lowest-rated episodes in knowing bros?

Honestly, it could end up being that way. Yena isnt a household name in Korea, not like Hwasa, Jennie, etc.

But to me, it still speaks to her charisma and on camera talent that a program like Knowing Bros would even invite her on the show alone.

• Girl why are you still whining about the โ€œinjusticeโ€ of izone disbanding without even knowing if all the members actually wanted to continue with izone or not. For all we know some members mightโ€™ve preferred doing sth else (for eg minju obviously prefers acting to being an idol) and yet youโ€™re still here forcing your own selfish demand on them that they must remain in izone no matter what they truly want in order to appease you. Thatโ€™s disrespectful and entitled af. Are you sure youโ€™re a fan :pepenomad:

• Girl why are you still whining about the โ€œinjusticeโ€ of izone disbanding without even knowing if all the members actually wanted to continue with izone or not. For all we know some members mightโ€™ve preferred doing sth else (for eg minju obviously prefers acting to being an idol) and yet youโ€™re still here forcing your own selfish demand on them that they must remain in izone no matter what they truly want in order to appease you. Thatโ€™s disrespectful and entitled af. Are you sure youโ€™re a fan :pepenomad:

Yep, Izone was like a prison for them. They couldnt wait to get out and be free from the horrors of being the best idol group out there. Minju sure looks like she's happy here as she dreams of her "true passion", acting.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oops, and here's Yena. Girl also couldnt wait to leave, look at her grinning from ear to ear at the thought of going solo and leaving Izone behind.

External Content youtu.be

• Like i said, we donโ€™t know what they truly think. I never said with 100% certainty that they all want to leave, unlike you whoโ€™s claiming with 100% certainty that they donโ€™t want to leave even tho you donโ€™t know a single member on a personal level, just like me and everyone else thatโ€™s not working behind the scenes for izone. Thatโ€™s precisely where the selfishness and entitlement and delusion of yours come in, but of course you wouldnโ€™t get it anyway since in your mind whatever you believe must be 100% gospel and the truth cannot be anything else. The narcissism :pepe-joy:

• Like i said, we donโ€™t know what they truly think. I never said with 100% certainty that they all want to leave, unlike you whoโ€™s claiming with 100% certainty that they donโ€™t want to leave even tho you donโ€™t know a single member on a personal level, just like me and everyone else thatโ€™s not working behind the scenes for izone. Thatโ€™s precisely where the selfishness and entitlement and delusion of yours come in, but of course you wouldnโ€™t get it anyway since in your mind whatever you believe must be 100% gospel and the truth cannot be anything else. The narcissism :pepe-joy:

Are you saying these girls are just ACTING???? lol omg, if these are just acting jobs, why are they wasting time doing Music Core and Youtube variety shows, they literally should be sent to Hollywood tomorrow, they'll be winning Oscars in no time.

We know how they feel about Izone because they literally CANT BE KEPT APART even after disbandment (unless the labels get in the way like Starshit or Hybe). We've gotten more Izone content in the past seven months than BP content ffs. I could list literally hundreds of mentions, photos, YT videos, official activities, etc of Izone members together. In fact, not only has Minju called into Yena's show, reports are that Minju will be appearing with Yena on her show in the next couple months. And we've already seen Yuri and Eunbi on Yena's show.

• I think ur going through the fives stages of grief right now........

• Are you saying these girls are just ACTING???? lol omg, if these are just acting jobs, why are they wasting time doing Music Core and Youtube variety shows, they literally should be sent to Hollywood tomorrow, they'll be winning Oscars in no time.

We know how they feel about Izone because they literally CANT BE KEPT APART even after disbandment (unless the labels get in the way like Starshit or Hybe). We've gotten more Izone content in the past seven months than BP content ffs. I could list literally hundreds of mentions, photos, YT videos, official activities, etc of Izone members together. In fact, not only has Minju called into Yena's show, reports are that Minju will be appearing with Yena on her show in the next couple months. And we've already seen Yuri and Eunbi on Yena's show.

girl if you seriously think the fact that theyโ€™re still friends and supportive of each other now after izoneโ€™s disbandment means with ABSOLUTELY zero doubt they 100% must still want to work in izone, i have to wonder if youโ€™ve ever had any friends lol. Would i chain my life and career to continue a job position i donโ€™t want anymore just so i can stay in the same office as some co-workers who have become my friends? You bet your arse no way in hell lol. What iโ€™ll do is get the hell out of dodge, get the job i enjoy, and continue being friends with those former co-workers just like usual, you know, the way normal people do with their friends lol. Iโ€™m not saying the izone members hate being in izone btw, in case youโ€™re about to twist my words. My only point is having friends in oneโ€™s workplace has zero correlation with whether theyโ€™ll want to continue working there or not, which is the entire basis of your argument and itโ€™s honestly sad to watch :pepe-cringe:

Also i never said anything about them acting or not so donโ€™t even go there lol. They can be truly sad theyโ€™ll have to leave their members and still want to work some place else. Those things arenโ€™t mutually exclusive fyi :facepalm:

• girl if you seriously think the fact that theyโ€™re still friends and supportive of each other now after izoneโ€™s disbandment means with ABSOLUTELY zero doubt they 100% must still want to work in izone, i have to wonder if youโ€™ve ever had any friends lol. Would i chain my life and career to continue a job position i donโ€™t want anymore just so i can stay in the same office as some co-workers who have become my friends? You bet your arse no way in hell lol. What iโ€™ll do is get the hell out of dodge, get the job i enjoy, and continue being friends with those former co-workers just like usual, you know, the way normal people do with their friends lol. Iโ€™m not saying the izone members hate being in izone btw, in case youโ€™re about to twist my words. My only point is having friends in oneโ€™s workplace has zero correlation with whether theyโ€™ll want to continue working there or not, which is the entire basis of your argument and itโ€™s honestly sad to watch :pepe-cringe:

Also i never said anything about them acting or not so donโ€™t even go there lol. They can be truly sad theyโ€™ll have to leave their members and still want to work some place else. Those things arenโ€™t mutually exclusive fyi :facepalm:

All we can go by are their actual words. You're the one making up theories and assuming that they wanted to move on, while they're the ones actually saying the exact opposite. Then their words backed up by real actions, and yet you're still clinging to assumptions? :rolleyes:

• girl if you seriously think the fact that theyโ€™re still friends and supportive of each other now after izoneโ€™s disbandment means with ABSOLUTELY zero doubt they 100% must still want to work in izone, i have to wonder if youโ€™ve ever had any friends lol. Would i chain my life and career to continue a job position i donโ€™t want anymore just so i can stay in the same office as some co-workers who have become my friends? You bet your arse no way in hell lol. What iโ€™ll do is get the hell out of dodge, get the job i enjoy, and continue being friends with those former co-workers just like usual, you know, the way normal people do with their friends lol. Iโ€™m not saying the izone members hate being in izone btw, in case youโ€™re about to twist my words. My only point is having friends in oneโ€™s workplace has zero correlation with whether theyโ€™ll want to continue working there or not, which is the entire basis of your argument and itโ€™s honestly sad to watch :pepe-cringe:

Wait BlackpinkHouse are u a guy or a girl??

I though u were a guy lol

• I think ur going through the fives stages of grief right now........

I'm still in the seething phase. X(

And unfortunately, you know who's gonna have to pay for Izone's disbandment? Keplinger, Ivy, and maybe Hybe's group. I'm not sure about the last one, Hybe did make a good faith effort to form an Izone subunit. But as for the first two groups, it's open season X(

• I'm still in the seething phase. X(

And unfortunately, you know who's gonna have to pay for Izone's disbandment? Keplinger, Ivy, and maybe Hybe's group. I'm not sure about the last one, Hybe did make a good faith effort to form an Izone subunit. But as for the first two groups, it's open season X(

I believe that u can get to the acceptance stage ๐Ÿ™

• All we can go by are their actual words. You're the one making up theories and assuming that they wanted to move on, while they're the ones actually saying the exact opposite. Then their words backed up by real actions, and yet you're still clinging to assumptions? :rolleyes:

the situation is much more nuanced than what youโ€™re claiming bc

1) are you saying youโ€™ve never in your life refrained from speaking exactly what you think and you donโ€™t know what diplomacy means?;

2) not every single member has expressed the same level of strongly wanting to stay in izone if you insist on taking their words at face value. There only needs to be 1 member that actually wants to do sth else with their career to make continuing izone not 100% all they wish, and there are TWELVE members in izone, not 2 or 3, which means the likelihood of that is not low; and

3) are you implying people canโ€™t ever change their minds? Again youโ€™re assuming a lot here about what the members want as if youโ€™re one of them lol. And if you actually understand what iโ€™ve been repeating, youโ€™ll get that i never said with 100% certainty i know what they want. Maybe they all want to continue with izone; maybe some donโ€™t. We just donโ€™t know. THATโ€™S my point - I DONโ€™T know. I never said i do know theyโ€™ve definitely all moved on like youโ€™re accusing me so thatโ€™s just irrelevant on your part lol

• Itโ€™s always funny to see you whining like a b because of izone

Youโ€™re really acting like these obsessed people who canโ€™t move on from their exes :angryr:

This is my first group disbandment experience.

It aint pretty.

I could accept disbandment if the group was flopping or the girls were unhappy. But Izone was literally peaking in every respect, they were a well oiled machine by the end of the Panorama era, and their potential was limitless. Their variety shows were non stop laughs, their fanservice content the best in the business, their performances spectacular. In two years, they managed to sell 3 MILLION albums. Who knows how far they couldve gotten in seven years, i mean 10 million albums was a distinct possibility.

And all wasted, all of it literally wrecked for no reason other than mens' ego and greed, Starshit and Msnake.

I mean just look at this group. The scariest thing about them was how young they were. Almost half the girls were still teenagers in March when they disbanded.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!