And, People say that AESPA are flops.

• I remember some NCT members also get some brand deal but no one care about them anyway. This is all about SM business connection they're not that relevant just look at their audience can't hype anything up again top group. EXO still most relevant in SM.

You said a whole lot of nothing and last I checked itzy was not brand ambassadors they were invited to the fashion fashion show and audience sis there hasnt been any audiences cause of covid don't try to bring up other groups to start mess you don't even Stan itzy "BPRevoluntion"

• I remember some NCT members also get some brand deal but no one care about them anyway. This is all about SM business connection they're not that relevant just look at their audience can't hype anything up again top group. EXO still most relevant in SM.

Huh? That's not what i'm asking about?? And what's NCT and EXO got to do with this??

I'm simply asking you to correct me so chill

• Lol I didn’t say they force them. But don’t underestimate the influence of SM. If they want to push something they will not have any problems of doing this. It’s business, Especially with how Kpop is becoming more popular.

Also, this collab don’t even seems genuine. It’s like Givenchy want some Kpop clout, but what are aespa selling power, impact in fashion? They debuted some months ago, they still don’t have relevancy in their own Country or in Asia. Their fashion don’t even fit the brand, and it was proven when they wore some Givenchy clothes in a red carpet. It was a total mess, and you would be hypocrite if you say otherwise

they offered them a contract before even debuting, its simple they see a potential. it would be dumb of them to sign them just for 'K-pop clout' or expecting them to have a 'selling-power' already when they are just about to debut, they could've easily picked any 4th gen groups who already established themselves or is more 'relevant' to give them that 'Kpop clout' they want since its Givenchy after all. You've literally just seen the girls in those 4 outfits but why are you acting like they had worn all of their collection and say it doesn't fit their fashion??

• they offered them a contract before even debuting, its simple they see a potential. it would be dumb of them to sign them just for 'K-pop clout' or expecting them to have a 'selling-power' already when they are just about to debut, they could've easily picked any 4th gen groups who already established themselves or is more 'relevant' to give them that 'Kpop clout' they want since its Givenchy after all. You've literally just seen the girls in those 4 outfits but why are you acting like they had worn all of their collection and say it doesn't fit their fashion??

That's what i call business connection.

• That's what i call business connection.

I Wouldn't say business connections, it's more like a fairer advantage. Analogy - getting into a good college/ university Gives you a better chance of graduating with a better paid job, facts. Getting into a bigger company provides you with higher exposure, they still didn't have to select the girls and could have gone with anyone else, but I guess they really liked them, who can blame them

:lover1:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I don't wanna be that guy, but this has more to do with SM's weight in the industry more than ANYTHING Aespa has done yet. SM will always have a top group because they push their groups in endorsements (especially their GGs) more than others.

I think some Aespa fans are being beyond delusional in this thread. This is SM's achievement, not Aespa's

• I'm a bigger NCTzen than MY but go cry and be petty about aespa getting an endorsement before 4.5 years old NCT somewhere else, and SM clearly don't push their GGs more than their BGs lmao... We can always count on BGs stans to belittle any GG achievement, sad to see honestly

I'm not belittling, im just being realistic. You can't honestly think, a luxury brand magically likes Aespa for Black Mamba alone? They have no sales and their charting wasn't there. It makes no sense lmao. If you wanna be delusional than go ahead, and for endorsements, yeah they did. Irene was literally everyone during her prime. SM has always been big on endorsements and connections.

It has nothing to do with NCT, it just common sense. Aespa hasn't shown any worth so far (no sales and lackluster streaming), so ofcouse this has more to do with SM being a big name and getting an good endorsement for their new group. If they were from a nugu agency, they 100% would have not gotten then endorsement.

• they offered them a contract before even debuting, its simple they see a potential. it would be dumb of them to sign them just for 'K-pop clout' or expecting them to have a 'selling-power' already when they are just about to debut, they could've easily picked any 4th gen groups who already established themselves or is more 'relevant' to give them that 'Kpop clout' they want since its Givenchy after all. You've literally just seen the girls in those 4 outfits but why are you acting like they had worn all of their collection and say it doesn't fit their fashion??

Lol yeah bc every Korean companies can contact Givenchy and can propose them a deal. See, that’s why we are saying it’s due to Big 3 privilege, big 3 connections. And it’s due to connections in fashion that Sm developed for years. So Before debuting SM was planning to associate Aespa with a fashion brand. If Givenchy refused they would have reach another fashion house with ease.

That’s why I said that it doesn’t seems genuine.

It’s not a critic against the girls but it just show how much SM have connections. Sm could at least try to do it like Yg and let the girls working with different brands so they can create a real relationship with a fashion house, show if they fit the values of the house, the image and also if they can boost the sales and have impact in fashion etc. After that they can become global ambassador.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!