Anonymous kpop opinions

• 1.) This idol got lip fillers that actually look good. RARE AF

2.) Ex member of a group is trying to be opportunistic whenever there is a bullying rumor

3.) This group has no choice BUT to disband. They have no future and it’s just going to be awkward seeing them together in the future

4.) All this group does is release bad music and have members get into controversies

5.) People need to leave this group tf alone. They still make great music and are legendary

6.) It’s blatantly obvious these two idols in the same group hate each other but whatever

7.) I tried to stan thitgroup considering I love 3 members but majority of their music is TERRIBLE

8.) Almost every title track this group released sounded like shit at first but I ended up bopping to it lol

9.) This group does not live up to it’s companies standards in terms of literally everything. Also just seem like a knock off version of another group

10.) These 2 idols were obviously rigged into their group and I knew it was them when the rigging news came out considering they have the least amount of presence in their group

11.) This idol seems down to earth, talented, and sweet, but the amount of hype they get makes me subconsciously resent them

12.) I strongly dislike the father of this soloist

13.) This person is the best idol to go solo and I don’t think anyone can touch them

14.) Just leave the group ffs. You have the least amount of presence, a terrible voice, and you seem more content doing what you’re doing now.

15.) The only reason why this idol is still catching heat from something that happened a decade ago is because of their appearance. That shit would slide if they were attractive. Leave them the fuck alone they haven’t done anything sense.

16.) This idol couple isn’t real it’s too convenient

17.) This group has visuals, vocals, dancers and still gives NOTHING LMFAOOO

18.) This idol gives zero gay vibes idk why people think otherwise.

19.) The moment I looked at this idol I just KNEW they would get into that kind of controversy. Physiognomy is a science lol.

20.) Idk how this idol has such an innocent face but still manages to give off stuck up little bitch vibes but whatever

21.) These 2 groups had the best title tracks they FUCKING DESERVED BETTER

22.) This group needed a different leader they just weren’t cut out for it

23.) Idk why people defend this idol for not being able to do something they clearly cannot do when they excel so well in that they can do. It makes up for it so stop denying.

24.) This groups most popular title track is their absolute worst and idk what people hear in that garbage song

25.) Idk how this idol can never fucking keep their composure when their groupmates who have been in the public eye as long as they have still manage to be professional. Such an unlikeable person istg

26.) EVERYTHING has already been said about this group that’s why I don’t bother commenting on them

27.) I cannot look at this idol the same ever since I heard that rumor about them LOL

Last one is pretty much impossible to guess

• 14.) Just leave the group ffs. You have the least amount of presence, a terrible voice, and you seem more content doing what you’re doing now.

:cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 4.) All this group does is release bad music and have members get into controversies

Is it Suju ? :peperain:

If not, I'm such a bad fan lmao. it's just their recent title songs are meh but B sides are nice

6.) It’s blatantly obvious these two idols in the same group hate each other but whatever

I wanna knooow

Fatou and Leia? :teeheek: I guess that one would be too obvious

12.) I strongly dislike the father of this soloist

Somi ....I don't really know what her father did tho lol

GD and Jennie :pepepizza:

18.) This idol gives zero gay vibes idk why people think otherwise.

Heechul :whatr: but we already know he isn't a gay so I guess not

• 10.) These 2 idols were obviously rigged into their group and I knew it was them when the rigging news came out considering they have the least amount of presence in their group

Kep1er? maybe this can apply to any project group though..

HyunA and Dawn? (I don't really know idol couples other then them lol)

24.) This groups most popular title track is their absolute worst and idk what people hear in that garbage song

Everglow? idk

26.) EVERYTHING has already been said about this group that’s why I don’t bother commenting on them

BTS or Blackpink? idk

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• You got one right

• no way haha

oh I don't agree with my guess at all, but that's what came to mind to me... always possible people would think otherwise, you know?

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• if they weren't sucking each other faces all the time, I might consider it but :teeheek:

yeah I know what you mean... like I don't think they would've gone through what they've gone through for clout but some people might be pessimistic enough to doubt it for some reason... even though that's probably unlikely

Like it's not about what you or I personally think. It's more like that would definitely be an unpopular opinion if someone were to hold it, so I guessed it based on the controversial nature.

• yeah I know what you mean... like I don't think they would've gone through what they've gone through for clout but some people might be pessimistic enough to doubt it for some reason... even though that's probably unlikely

Like it's not about what you or I personally think. It's more like that would definitely be an unpopular opinion if someone were to hold it, so I guessed it based on the controversial nature.

good thinking :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!