Nugu tea that I got from the webs guess who they are

• C-Cpop K-Kpop

C-The group was comfortable clothless in their debut mv. Since they usually take baths together. One member was a dance teacher for ms.j

K- This member had the same name as a popular male idol. He was forced to use his full name, instead of just first name by the other idols fans. His group is a singing group.

K- This member/naughty guy blamed his group not doing well on his sunbaes. Who he said lack of popularity effected their debut. His bg hoobae was the main on 101 but the group is still locked in the basement. Company has some big and small groups. But each time a group fails they make a new one. Been around since the 90s.

C-He can only stay in a group for a hot second. Was in a duo, and left to be in a kpop group. Then left that group to be solo.

• C-accused of copying shinhwa and suju. 2 members left due to drugs.

K-got in trouble for saying they wanted to surpass this popular girl group

C-company called fans ignorant,brainwashed, worshiping foreigners. Due to fans calling out bg plagiarism of two popular 2011 rookie kpop bg.

K-got in trouble for imitating a kiss with a fan at fan meeting by netizens.

• I think it’s TXT Kai who had to use Hueningkai after a whole mess with EXO-L’s and TXT isn’t really big on raps..are they considered a singing group? Lol

I thought so, but then I remember Bighit already introduced him as Hueningkai even before the beef with EXO-L about Kai name. So, maybe not him.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!