5 KPOP - KHIP-HOP Collab I would kill to see !

• Back in 2018-2019, Kpop with Red Velvet and BTS introduced me to kpop. Progressively, I started listening to other korean music genre, like ballad and rap. First, Red Velvet slower songs like Kingdom Come made me discover ballads. Then artists like Davichi, Punch etc... made me love those slow songs. Hip-hop was different. RM and Suga first introduced me with the rap part of kpop with Mic Drop mainly, but I had yet to discover the full potential of this language.

Everything changed when I discovered 2 idols. The first one had a very veryyyyy short kpop career and rebranded into one of the most famous rapper in Korea, the other has a long idol career and the leader of all kpop rapper who wants to make a name for themselves underground.

Jay Park, the absolute god of khip-hop with an unmatched flow would collab well with any kpop artist, but his past as an idol + his willingness to try every style of music makes a him a far too easy choice to make the list.

Zico, as an idol himself, will obviously not make the list cz his potential is already proven.

Nowadays, I listen to a lot of khiphop and I would love to see some artists of the scene to collab with some of my faves in kpop, now here is 5 of them :

1. Kid Milli X GFriend's Yuju :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kid Milli is one of the hottest rapper rn, having some of the most talked about collabs in the last few years and therefor becoming one of the premier faces of khip hop. His unconventional flow would match Yuju's immense vocals really well and would be an absolutely insane charting song.

It also helps that Yuju already has a successful collab with another Krapper, the SMTM1 winner Loco !

2. NAFLA X TOP

The absolutely insane flow of Nafla would exponentially amplify TOP's crazy rapping to a poing where the world wouldn't be able to recover. The gut wrenching boom bap of Nafla has been one of the best discovery khip hop got in the last decade and TOP would beautifully complement who is often regarded as one of the best rapper in the industry !

3. C JAMM X JAY B

C JAMM is easily one of the sharpest rapper in the industry, one who truly can transport you and touch your heart effortlessly, no wonder why he would fit Jay B style perfectly. Listen to them, and tell me they aren't made for each other.

4. Young B X RM

(2nd rapper)

Listen how insane Young B goes on Ness in this SMTM diss battle. His fierce rapping really reminds me of a young rap monster, eager to prove to the world how good he is and how unfair the underground was to him. A more mature RM would discover all the potential Young B has easily and only wonders cna come from this collab !

JUSTHIS X SUGA

No number for this one, because it's simply the collab i want the most. Justhis is imo easily the best rapper in all of korea rn, and Suga is clearly the most versatile and most outstanding producer of all kpop rapper out there not named Zico. Suga not only would find the true essence of Hip Hop with Justhis, he would probably surpass everything he made until now and truly elevate JUSTHIS to the pantheon of hip-hop

Justhis is an absolute madman, the messi of khiphop, the michael Jordan, the montana of hip hop, he's just that good, and only Suga could find the true potential he has.

Honorable Mention : Dbo X BI

BI is a funny/weird idol who is probably the only who could find a way to match DBO wtf rapping, just listen to this thing :

• So you like Kid Milli? Have you heard his new Pop Rock song with Miyeon?

• So you like Kid Milli? Have you heard his new Pop Rock song with Miyeon?

Nope just listen to it, it's fire !!!!!!! :moneyk::moneyk::moneyk::moneyk:

it reminds me of jpop

• Nope just listen to it, it's fire !!!!!!! :moneyk::moneyk::moneyk::moneyk:

it reminds me of jpop

Miyeon has also featured with Hangzoo the winner of SMTM6:

Soyeon just collabed with Colde:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!