I would love to see more girl crush songs that sound like these

• I'm just tired of recent girl crush songs all sounding the same. EDM is a surprisingly versatile genre and I want kpop producers to take advantage of that.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You might like 3YE

External Content youtu.be

• I also wanted to recommend them :froghype:

• Thanks! I'll look into them.

• here is 3YE debut song btw :pepelove1:

• When I see their names all I can think of is

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I have never understood this forum's hate towards EDM.

Kpop is dance music ffs, EDM is literally tailor made for dancing it's in the damn name lol. What do folks here expect?

• I have never understood this forum's hate towards EDM.

Kpop is dance music ffs, EDM is literally tailor made for dancing it's in the damn name lol. What do folks here expect?

I never said I hated EDM. All the songs I listed are heavy EDM. I was just saying that I want kpop producers to branch out and explore different parts of the genre instead of using similar formulas over and over again.

• I never said I hated EDM. All the songs I listed are heavy EDM. I was just saying that I want kpop producers to branch out and explore different parts of the genre instead of using similar formulas over and over again.

lol sorry, i wasnt aiming it at you. I was making a general rant against folks here who shade EDM. Sorry for hijacking your thread!

• WAIT WHAT!!!!! pls link

Don't have expectations... (Read the full title of the vid)

But here it is

:angryr::angryr::angryr:

• :angryr::angryr::angryr::angryr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!